Camping Trip

I've always loved camping. There was just something about being in nature without any electronics, just you and your friends keeping eachother company. I was glad my friends felt the same way, so we decited to go on a camping trip for a week. A week of adventure.

"Got everything you need, sweetie?" my mom asked as I swung my backpack of clothes over my shoulder, "Yes mom" I awnsered runing to the fridge to get a bottle of cold water.

"Okay, well be safe" she smiled "Will do mother. Bye!" I quckly stated, kissing the top of her head and running outside.

"Praise the lord, she made it" my friend Josh yelled trough his rolled down window in his front seat. I rolled my eyes, opening the trunk of Josh's 80's van that his dad gave him. He said it was a birthday present as for me I got a cake that had 16 candles instead of 19.

I opened the back door spotting Tina sitting on Brandon's lap with her hands wrapped around his neck "Hi!" she squealed before unwrapping her self from his embrace and hugging me "Hey" I smiled back at her. I climbed in the 3rd row of seats next to Rylie and Dean.

"Everyone ready?" yelled Alexis from the drivers seat "Yup!" I yelled back and she drove of.

We had our windows rolled down as we were driving on the highway with Ramones and Led Zeppelin playing in the background. Myself and Dean were jamming to Go Mental by Ramones when I spotted a gas station.

"Pull up here" I yelled to Alexis and she turned right, "I'm gonna go buy some cigarettes anyone else need anything?" I asked as I got out "I'm coming with you" said Tina quickly getting out.

We walked inside making our way to the isles "So how's Brett?" she asked looking at the many choices of chips "Haven't really spoken to him" I said.

"So?" she dragged out "So, what?" I asked "Are you broken up or not?" she asked turning to me "Honestly I don't know. But I don't wanna think about Brett this week. I just wanna have a good time." I told her "Sounds good to me" she smiled grabbing a pack of chips and trowing her arm around me. After we bought everything we needed we hurried back to the van.

-

"My legs!" whined Rylie streching as we got out of the van one by one in the parking spot.

"People we need to hurry, if we wanna have our tents set before it's dark" announced Alexis starting to unload the trunk.

I searched for my stuff "Could that be?" Tina said out loud turned to a group of people not far from us "Calum?" she lauged "Tine? What the hell are you doing here?" said the tall darked hair boy "I thought I heard you. C'mere" she said pulling him into a hug "Long time no see" he said as his friends gathered behind him "Ugh- This is Michael, Luke and Ashton, my bandmates." he said stepping a side "Hi I'm Tina. This is Brandon, Rylie, Alexis, Dean and (Y/N)" she said introducing us "What kind of music do you play?" asked Dean "Mostly rock" nodded Calum "Nice, dude" grinned Dean.

"Maybe we could like put our tents togather and stuff and hang out" said Dean "Yeah, that'd be cool" said Ashton.

"Is everyone up for that?" Tine asked looking around, everyone nodding in agreement "Great" she said picking up her stuff.

We starte walking to the camping spot when Tina pulled me backwards to her and Calum "Cal, I want you to meet (Y/N), my bestfriend." she said "What an honor to meet you. I can't imagine the strength you must have to put on with her" he joked "Years of practice" I joked back giggling "Well you two are assholes. I'm gonna go give my boyfriend a little company" she smirked at me running off.

"So, you're in a band?" I asked "Mhm" he hummed "How long have you've been playing togather?" "About 2 years" he said glancing over at me "But we knew eachother way before the band" he said "And who do you like to listen to?" I asked "Whatever has to do with rock. I enjoy a lot of bands." he said "You?" he asked rolling the sleeves up his flannel "Mostly old rock bands like Ramones, Sex Pistols, Led Zeppelin, The Who and stuff like that." I awnsered his question.

"Sweet. What's your favorite Who's song?" he asked "As basic as it is, it would have to be Behind Blue Eyes" I said "Yesss, that's a really good song. You know I can play that on guitar" he smiled "You should play it for me sometimes" I smiled back "Maybe I will" he smirked.

A/N: Comment for part 2. xxx