Bali PART 4

I waited nervously still sitting in the same spot that Michael left me. My leg was twitching up and down and I was bitting my bottom lip. I was still debating if I should tell him or not. I was afraid of getting hurt and not being happy because honestly I didn't know what I wanted. Over the months Calum was gone on tour I burried the feelings I had for him but here I was again, with the feelings I thought I forgatten.

The door swung open and closed when Calum came in. I smiled weakly and I think he immediately knew I was hiding something "What's up?" he asked looking around the room as if something was about to come out "I need to tell you something.." I trailed of and he sat down next to him "It's about us" I finished.

"(Y/N) what is it?" he asked, "Okay... So um- you - I mean I -um -what hap-" I tried to speak but failed. It was much harder then I thought but I had to do it. It was te right thing to do.

"Yeaterday.." I trailed of again "When you were drunk you kinda tried to kiss me and-" "What?" he half yelled "You tried to kiss me" I reapeted myself "I heard you I just can't believe - oh my god I'm so sorry (Y/N)." he said running his hand teough his hair "No, it's okay I just wante-" "I understand and I'm sorry. I would never tried to kiss you if I was in my right mind" he said.

His words shot me to my heart. Of course he doesn't feel the same but here I am stupidly thinking tht Calum Hood who could have any fucking girl in the whole world, liked me.

"Right. It's okay" I chuckled awkwardly. "Are we good?" he asked when I stood up "Yeah yeah" I quckly said and left the room.

I hurried my way down stairs and put on my shoes leaving the house. I didn't really know my way around here but I didn't care.

I took a left turn down a rocky path. I screwed up bad. Why did I tell him? I knew he didn't like me in that way but hearing him say those words, I mean I knew it would hurt but I didn't know it would hurt this fucking bad.

After about 5 minutes of walking the path came to an end and infront of me was a beach. I looked around for a place to seat but there was nothing there. No bench, no chairs just sand.

I put my face between the palms of my hands and took a deep breath fighting back the unnecessary tears. I took of my shoes and burried my feet in the sand.

I don't know how long I sat in the sand but apparently long enough for Calum to come looking for me. "(Y/N)!" I heard him shout from a distance. I stood up brushing the sand off of my ass and slowly walked up to Calum.

"What are you doing, you've been gone for like an hour and no one knew where you went." he said but I walked past him. As I bumped into him I looked back and he shot me a angry and confused look. I didn't care if I was being a bitch or rude, I didn't care at all anymore.

"Can you wait I need to tell you something" he shouted after me but I ignored him. I heard his footsteps speeding up and before I knew it he was right behind me "(Y/N)!" he half yelled tapping my shoulder "Save it Calum. I'm not in the mood right now"

"For fucks sakes" I heard him speak before he turned me around and crashed his lips into mine. Shock washed over my body and I couldn't move muscle "Kiss me back" he whispered against my lips and that's all it took for my eyes to close and my lips to start moving. He cupped my cheek and breathlessly pulled away. I opened my eyes meeting his "What was that for?" I asked placing my hand on his wrist "I wasn't drunk last night and I do remember trying to kiss you. I just pretended like I didn't because you turned me down and today when you told me I didn't listen to you. After you left the room I felt stupid and I searched for you but I couldn't find you anywhere and I panicked. But the point is Michael told me everything and I do like, actually no I don't like I love you (Y/N). I love you so much and I'm sorry" he said rushing the words out of his mouth like they were about to slip away.

A/N: Okay this is a bit shitty but I'm busy again and I wanted to upadte. Anyway part 5?