Tickling

"Stop, Calum, don't!" you laughed at the top of your lungs as he tickled you. You started pushing him off of you and fell from the bed. Calum laughed at you and you laughed to acting dead. "Awwwwww." you laughed rubbing your shoulder on which you fell on. Calum craled on top of you again and started tickling you. "Calum-please-no-im begging you." you said holding hid hands. You started playfully fighting for control as Calum still sat on top of you. "Say the magic word and i'll stop." he says smiling down at you. "Please." you say "Nope that's not the magic word." he says giggling. "Sex." you say laughing. "Thats not the magic word ether." he says shaking his head giggling. "Come onn, i don't know anymore magic wordss." you say frouning. He lets go of your hands and comes closer to your face "i'll let it go this one time" he says and kisses your lip. "It was abra-cadabra by the way." he says as he stands up from you. You took the chance and flipped the two of you over pinning his hands above his head. "Now im not letting go until you guess my magic word." you say sticking your tounge out and he smirks. "I don't need to guess it because i can free my self from your grip in a second." he said and immidetly flipped the two of you over again. Now he pinned your hands above your head and looked down at you for a minute. He dived into your neck kissing it softly and bitting, leaving red marks after it. You closed your eyes of pleasure and his hand ghosted from his grip under your shirt. He slowly massaged your left boob and you let out a small moan.

He pulled away from your neck and looked down at you, and kissed your lips again. He spreaded your legs apart and lying in between them but also freeing you from his grip. He bit your bottom lip and opened his eyes, his hand travelling from your boob to your cheek. He runned his tumb over your swoalen bottom lip and then strocked your cheek.

"Calum?" you whispered. "Huh?" he mumerd. "Do something." you said and he smirked. He attacked your lips again and this time his hand went to where you needed him the most. You moaned at the contact as he massaged your clint over your underwear. "No teasing." you moaned in his mouth. He kissed you on last time and pulled away unbuckling his belt. You pulled your underwear down and he pumped him self a few times before posisioning him self at your entrence.

He run his tip up and down your slit before slowly entering you. You gashped as he went depper and he lied on top of you. You stayed like that for a minute adjusting to eachothers sizes. Calum started to move him self in and out of you at a slowly. When he finally heared a moan out coming out of you, he started moving faster and you reachef up at his shoulders digging your nails into his back. His head fell into the crock of your neck as you moaned "faster.". He started speeding up even more hitting your g spot over and over a gain. Your walls started clenching down around him and he could feel you were closer to your high.

He strted whispering dirty stuff into your ear, so youd come and you did. You felt him getting softer inside of you and he shot a load into you. Your hair was sticking on your forehead and you both were breathing heavly.

Calum rode out his orgasm and collapsed down next to you. He run the back of his hand over his forhead, getting it less sweaty. He looked over at you and pocked your cheek. You turned your head to him and made a kissy face. He made a kissy face too and you started gigling at him. He took your hand and pulled it twoards him and you came closer. "Superbatural strts in about 10 minutes, which is enaugh time for a round two, you know?" he says smiling. "Then we better start now, would't wanna miss the season final."

This was written on my phone so i apolagize for any miss spelling