New Quirk: Nightwing

The next morning, izuku woke up and saw that he wasnt in his bedroom then remembered that he met dusk the other night. He then got out of bed to look for him and saw something flying outside he thought it was a hero so he went to check it out. But when he got out he didnt see a hero, he saw a dragon.

 But when he got out he didnt see a hero, he saw a dragon

Deku: woah....

Dragon: oh morning izuku.

The dragon flew down to deku and turned human. Deku was shocked by who the dragon was it was dusk.

Deku: mr.dusk?

Dusk: yep. And you dont have to call me that. Just Dusk is okay.

Deku: Okay.

Dusk: Anyway kid, I told you that I chose you worthy of my powers.

Deku: Yeah, but what do you mean worthy?

Dusk: Well kid I have been alive for 300 years, and my time is closing in. Which means my powers must be past on to someone else. I have waited to find the perfect choice of being them.

Deku: What? But why would you choose to give me a gift like that?

Dusk: Because I see in your heart, that you are a hero. And I have watched you defend your friends even if it cost you to get hurt.

Deku: But I'm quirkless.

Dusk: Which is why you're a hero. You may not have a power of your own but you try to defend your friends.

Deku then stared at dusk silent. Dusk stared into dekus eyes then kneeled down on one knee and he held his hand out infront of deku. His hand then started to glow blue.

Dusk: izuku midoriya. I choose you to posses my power: Nightwing. Do you accept?

Deku:..... Yes.

Dusk: Then take my hand then my powers will flow through you.

Deku was hesitant but he slowly grabbed dusks hand. The energy of dusks powers then began to enters deku's body from the handhold, deku was amazed from the feeling of this new power flowing in his body.

Deku: do I have the powers now?

Dusk: Yes. Now it's time for your training to begin.

Deku: Training?

Dusk: Well yeah. You can't immediately get control of your powers. It's like asking a baby to paint the mona lisa.

Deku: I see.

Dusk: so let's begi.... woah.

Deku: What's wrong?

Dusk: Your hairs turning black!

Deku: What?!

Deku then tuns to a mirror and sees his hair slowly turning black.

( but with a surprised look

( but with a surprised look. )

Deku: My hair is black now!

Dusk: I guess it's a side effect of getting the power. My hair is naturally black so I've never experienced that. But I think you look cool.

Deku: thanks. So when does the training start?

Dusk: Well we should start with....