Identity suspicions

[ I apologize for skipping the usj. But I got distracted and I just couldn't wait for the identity. ]

Bakugou POV

2 weeks after the USJ incident, bakugou was laying in his bed, using his hands as a pillow and staring at the ceiling thinking about the incident.

FLASHBACK

The vigilante that saved me from that thing. He held his side in pain, wings out and a lense from his mask broken. Revealing a green eye.

[ like that but just revealing his eye and not half of his face]

He slowly walked towards the nomu and shigaraki ready to fight.

Vigilante: You tried to kill innocent kids, just to kill the symbol of piece, tortured their teacher, and worse of all you tried to kill my friends. So this is gonna hurt and I'm gonna enjoy it!

He then cracked his knuckles. The nomu then charged at the vigilante and the vigilante jumped over the nomu with his wings. He then grabbed the monster by its head and flew up holding it by the head. He then spun around and tossed the nomu out the glass roof.

Bakugou watched but he was confused.

Bakugou: ' what did he mean by friends? Why did he save me isnt he with the villains?'

Flashback of other times in his childhood

Deku: Hey kacchan. I saw you beat those fourth graders that was so cool!

Kacchan: Yeah... thanks deku.

Deku: Maybe I can fight bad guys with you in the future.

Kacchan: That'd be awesome.

Flashback ends

Bakugou eyes widen.

Bakugou: His eyes. They were just like.... is... deku the vigilante? Has he been a vigilante after all this time?....

To be continued....

[ Author note:I have another idea for a MHA crossover story.  June 23rd was the 30th anniversary of sonic the hedgehog, and you get the idea.]