Gift from Dusk

Deku was training for his flying and strength. He had been working on his new moves and skills since dusk died and when he became the unnamed vigilante.

Deku: I gotta get stronger that way I can turn into a full dragon. Isnt that what dusk wanted me to do?

The young boy had became frustrated and threw a weight at the cave walls. But he managed to press a hidden button in the walls, he was watching in awe as the wall opened. Dust blew everywhere causing deku to close his eyes as the wall open. When he opened his eyes he saw a mid century wardrobe.

He was confused but walked towards the wardrobe

He was confused but walked towards the wardrobe. He then saw a letter on the doors he took off the letter and read it.

" Dear Izuku, I know you are training to be a hero. I know others have told you that you could never be a hero. And when you told me that some kids your age have been telling you to give up your dream, I knew that you were determined in achieving that dream.

If theres one thing I've learned in 300 years, it's that everyone can choose who they want to be. So be the hero you want to be. And I am proud of you, you're selfless, you're a good kid, and I saw worth in you when I saw you help people even when they didnt ask.

You might not have been born with Nightwing, But you were always a hero. So when it gets tough for you remember this " You have the heart of a leader and the soul of a dragon." I always told you that, because it was true. I saw in your heart a hero.

So stand tall, be brave, and never give up, because....

You are a Night fury son. Even before you got Nightwing you were. And you always will be.

So Become the hero you want to be. Good luck my son.

- Dusk."

Deku wiped the tears from his face after reading the letter. He had read the final words from his master and father figure. He then looked at the wardrobe, he wondered what dusk had left behind for him so he opened it. And his eyes widened with awe as he saw a dragon scaled suit of armour.

 And his eyes widened with awe as he saw a dragon scaled suit of armour

[ replace the prosthetic leg with a real one.]

The young vigilante looked at the suit admiring it. He also saw a weapon on the leg . He grabbed it, deku then saw a button, Curiously pressing it a blade came out covered with fire.

Deku: Woah.

He looked back at the armour.

Later*
* deku is outside on the cliff
Deku finished putting on the armour trying it on. It was a perfect fit, but he wasnt sure if he wanted to wear it for his hero costume because the gift from his fallen master meant alot to him. So he decided to keep the suit but as a gift to remember dusk. He then took off the helmet and looked up at the clouds of the night sky.

Deku: I'll make you proud master.