She's Back

MIDORIYA RESIDENCE

That night a lady with green hair was sitting on the couch holding a picture of  her and a boy. A boy with dark green hair.

Inko: Oh izuku

Inko: Oh izuku... what happened to you?

She put the picture on her night stand and went to the kitchen to get a drink, she then grabed a cup but then felt something in the back of the cup.  She knew this feeling, it was familiar to her, she then put the cup on the counter then pulled something out of the cabinet. 

She then saw something she thought she'd never see again. It was a green body suit with black lines? White boots and gloves? And a little black cape. She frowned at the bodysuit but then got an idea.

Inko: I may not have found izuku, even after 7 years. But, I wont give up until I find my boy, and Bring him home!

She took the suit, went to the phone and called someone. It was Mitsuki Bakugou, her closest friend since highschool.

Mitsuki: Inko?

Inko: mitsuki.

Mitsuki: Yeah? What's up?

Inko:  okay, do you remember how I quit being a hero?

Mitsuki: Yeah, wh-....

You're going back arent you?

Inko: I have no choice. I quit after izuku was born to keep him safe, but after my coma I have been thinking about it and its finally time I put the suit back on.

Mitsuki: You realize that if you put your life on the line, you might face ' Him' again?

Inko: yes.

Mitsuki: Then you know that he'll-

Inko: Yes..... but I cant just wait for someone to call me saying they found izuku anymore.

Mitsuki: I get it. You miss Izuku, we all do. But risking your life after 14 years of retirement?

Inko: I know. But it's the only thing I can do now.

Mitsuki:..... If your going to put that costume on again, you had better be careful. You hear me?

Inko: I will. I gotta go, tell katsuki and Maru I said hi.

Mitsuki: Have a goodnight Inko.

Inko then ended the call and looked at the suit before going into the bathroom trying the suit on. Luckily she had it made of special stretchy material so it wouldn't shrink with age. She looked at herself in the mirror, the memories of her crime fighting played in her head.

Inko then put on a confident face stared at the mirror.

Inko then walked out of the bathroom, and into the living room wearing her old hero costume

Inko: I swear, I will find him. And I will bring him home.