Training for nightwing

Dusk: Let's start with... 20 pushups.

Deku: 20 push ups?!

Dusk: Well yeah. The power is also relies on strength and speed. So well have to get you in shape for some of the abilities you have now.

Deku: but why 20?

Dusk: Well how old are you izuku?

Deku: 8.

Dusk: That's why. You're too young to be doing 100 pushups, so when you turn eleven well increase it to 50 pushups. And 13 well move you to 70. And 14 we'll finally move you to 100.

Deku: ...... oh man.

Dusk: Yeah. And if I'm being honest this will be extremely hard. Think you can do it bud?

Deku: Yeah. If I'm gonna be a hero, I'll have to be strong so I'll do it.

Dusk thinks: This kid's got spirit. I guess I made the right choice. Oh here.

Dusk hands deku gym clothes his size so he can be prepared. Deku thanked him then changed clothes. He came back wearing a red tank top with black gym shorts.

Deku starts training for night wing.
He had a few problems training. But dusk always helped him, he even helped the boy with education.

(Bakugou POV)

I was playing basketball then icyhot and gravity girl came up to me.

Uraraka: Hey katsuki do you know where deku is?

Bakugou: No. He ran out of the hospital last night remember?

Todoroki: Have you tried going to his home?

Uraraka: I dont think deku would be there without his mom. I'm worried.

Bakugou: ofcourse you are. After all hes your boyfriend.

Uraraka's face turned red and she started waving her hands.

Uraraka: HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!

Shoto: nows not the time for teasing.  We have to find izuku

Uraraka: Yeah.

Bakugou: Sure.

Bakugou, uraraka, and todoroki try to find their missing friend but had no luck, they were starting to get worried. They continued to search for him, having no luck their parents then called them letting them know it was time to go home. Uraraka was the most worried because she had a little crush on deku and tried to keep that a secret .

Uraraka thinks: Where are you deku?....

(Meanwhile)

Deku unlocked a power that is incredible in his opinion. He had the ability to spawn dragon wings and shoot fire.

Deku: Woah!

Dusk: I guess you've unlocked the human dragon part of the power.

Deku: Wow.

Dusk: I know.

Deku: Will I turn into an actual dragon?

Dusk: You will but that will come in the future or soon.

Deku: I cant wait.