U.S.J

*Time skip.

Deku is flying over the ocean, but he is also wearinghis new suit. Hes wearing a black dragon scaled bodysuit with red designs on the suit. And a mask designed to resemble a dragon head with green eyes, along with a mask that goes over his mouth.

 And a mask designed to resemble a dragon head with green eyes, along with a mask that goes over his mouth

[ I designed the mask ]

Deku: YEAH!

Deku then flew up into the sky. He felt free, as he always had when he flew with dusk. He flew into the sky then glided to the closest cliff. he took off his mask and just sat there letting the breeze blow through his hair. He thought that it was gonna be a nice day. Until he heard explosions with his super hearing.

[ in httyd toothless heard hiccup so that's why he has super hearing.]

He got up fast grabbing his mask and flew to where th

e sound of explosions came from. He flew and saw something happening at the U.S.J facility. He flew down to the glass roof and saw villains attacking. He saw the space hero thirteen and the underground hero Eraserhead jump in action.

Deku saw this and wondered if he needed help. But was hesitant because he had always run into eraserhead when he went crime fighting. But he knew that there were too many villains so he put on his mask and flew up enough to have the force to break the glass.
Deku: This is gonna be messy.

He then stopped using his wings and free fell through the glass roof making glass fall to the ground.

Everyone looked up and saw deku. He then noticed that there were kids his age in hero costumes, he then realized what was happening.

Deku thinks: they must be here for all might. I heard he was a new teacher at U.A. But why attack with so many villains?.... doesn't matter I have to make sure that none of the students get hurt.

 doesn't matter I have to make sure that none of the students get hurt

[ wearing from the beginning of the chapter. ]

Deku then rushed to the class and retracted his wings. They all stared at him and deku walked towards thirteen.

Thirteen: You! The vigilante!

Deku: Dont worry. I'm here to help.

Mineta whispers: I dont think we can trust this guy.

Deku hears this and turns to mineta. Mineta then became stiff and stayed silent. The young vigilante then walked towards A boy wearing an armour that resembled the hero ingenium's costume.

Deku: Hey you. are you related to ingenium?

Iida: Y-yes. But how-

Deku: I need you to get the heroes or faculty or whatever. And get them here for assistance. I dont think your teacher will be enough to handle these villains.

Iida: But.

Sato: Hes right. Your the fastest one here.

Deku: GO!

Iida then runs using his quirk. Before a villain opened a portal deku counter attacked. But not only him, but a kid with red hair and another with ash blonde hair.

Deku: Kacchan?

Deku thought to himself, he was amazed by how his childhood friend turned out. And was Impressed with his costume. He tried to get them away from the villain but got suck in a portal along with most of the students.