Deku?...

The next morning eri woke up hungry. She went to dekus bed and poked his face to wake him up. He opened his eyes slowly and saw his adopted daughter, he smiled.

Deku: Hey eri. * yawn

Eri: hi papa.

Deku: Are you hungry?

Eri nodded smiling, deku got out of bed and washed his face to wake up. He then went to the kitchen and made breakfast. He made japenese French toast.

Deku: Here ya go.

Eri: Thank you papa.

Deku: you're welcome.

They ate breakfast. Deku washed the dishes then picked up eri and went to the living room of their hidden home. He put on Saturday morning cartoons for eri and watched with her.

[ I love Saturday morning cartoons okay?]

40 minutes after two episodes of eri's favorite cartoon, they decided to go out and buy eri a new toy and get new clothes. He brought his flame blade just in case something happened.

Deku took a shower and gave eri a bath

Deku took a shower and gave eri a bath. Then got dressed and headed to dekus car dusk got him for his birthday 3 years ago.

 Then got dressed and headed to dekus car dusk got him for his birthday 3 years ago

They got in the car and drove to the closest store. It was a 13 minute drive and they went to a mall because it was the closest place to go shopping. They stopped at the toy shop in the mall because he thought it would be easier if they got the toy first.

Eri saw a snowball plushie and she had a " I want it" look on her face. Deku could see this so he picked up and gave it to eri.

Deku: We can get it sweetie.

Eri: Thank you papa.

Deku paid for the snowball plush, then went to the old navy shop. He picked out some nice shirts for him and got eri new clothes. Later he payed for the clothes and when he left the store his eyes caught something. Something he never thought he would ever see again. He saw a bubbly girl with brunette hair and rosy cheeks.