USJ PT.2

URARAKA POV
A purple villain sucked me and my other classmates in a portal. Along with that vigilante guy. I landed in water. When I was under water I was about to swim but then, a shark villain was swimming towards me. Trying to attack me. He was too fast that I didnt have enough time to swim away. But my friend tsuyu asui helped me. And grabbed me with her tongue. But then I felt something grab my shoulder, And saw someone grab Asus hand.

We were taken out of the water and put on a boat in the water.

Tsuyu: Are you okay ochako?

Uraraka: Yeah. I'm okay. But who?...

We then saw the vigilante infront of us. He had black wings that made him look like a demon.

???: You okay?

Uraraka: yes.

Tsu: Who are you?

???: I'm here to help.

I dont know why but for some reason something about this guy seemed familiar. But I could tell that he really was here to help us.

Tsu: such a good day of class huh ochako?

Uraraka: Yeah.

???: do you go to U.A?

Tsu: Yes. How did you know?

???: I heard All might was a teacher at that school. And kinda figured something would happen, and why else would a ton of villains attack UA students?

Uraraka: Hes not wrong.

???: okay enough of that. We gotta get-

3rd person

As the young vigilante spoke a giant water attack came. Luckily the attack didn't hit them, but then villains started to swim near the boat including the shark villain from a few minutes ago.

Uraraka: uh oh.

???: oh Great.

Tsu: This isn't good.

The young heroes/ vigilante stayed in the boat. Thinking that the villains were ready to attack mot just all might but the students as well.

???: Wait a minute. When I pulled you girls from the water wasnt one of your tongues wrapped around another person's body?

Tsu: Yeah, it's part of my quirk. Why?

???: Think of it. If they were planning this only to attack All might, then they may not know what your quirks are.

Uraraka: hes right.

Tsu: Yeah, if they knew what my quirk is they would have sent me to the fire zone.

???: Exactly and look at them. They're not attacking again, that shows they are being smart about this.

Uraraka: So you're saying we have to think of something?

???: Yep. But first let's talk quirks.

Tsu: I'll go first. My quirk is frog, obviously I can do things a frog can. You know cling to things, my tongue can stretch for 20 meters, oh and I can clean all the fluids from my stomach but that's not useful.

Uraraka: My quirk is zero gravity. If I touch something with my finger pads they'll start floating. But if I use my quirk too much I throw up.

???: and my quirk is dragon related. I can spawn wings from my back, make fire in my hands, claws, super senses, and can disappear in the shadows or if I use my fire.

Uraraka: thats so cool.

Tsu: Its really interesting

Deku blushed under the mask, due to never hearing anyone praise his quirk or anything like that. But he knew that he needed to get the girls to safety and he needed to think of a plan.

??? Thinks: I finally get the chance to fight villains with ochako. But right now, it's time for ochako and her classmates to show what they're made of.