After all these years PT.2

Bakugou and todoroki arrived after the uraraka and izuku realeased the hug. Izuku began to explain everything to inko, his friends, and awizawa. They were all shocked to know that a dragon being had given the young vigilante their powers.

Awizawa: So you're quirkless. But a dragon person gave you his powers?

Deku: I know it sounds like something from a comic book or something but its true.

He looked at his friends and his mother, they looked at him silent ftom shock, worry, and awe.

Deku: guys im so so sorry. I wanted to come back, but then Dusk died and i saved eri from dying on the streets. I just thought that

Maybe it'd be best to try and protect you giys from my powers. Because what if * tears whelm in his eyes * something happens to you... because of me? I dont want what happened to dusk to happen to you....

 because of me? I dont want what happened to dusk to happen to you

Uraraka: Nothing will happen to us. And if something... we will fight to save eachother like when we were kids... izuku...

Bakugo and todoroki joined the hug. Making izuku happy and cry tears of joy. He hugged back inko and awizawa watched as the reunited four teenagers hugged. Eri then joined the hug because she wanted to make her adopted father to be happy.

Eri: please don't cry daddy.

Deku: Oh no. Its okay Eri. Im crying because im happy. Thank you though eri.

Eri: Okay.

Awizawa: Midoriya. We will need you to come with us to see someone because  you have been a vigilante for a long time and-

Deku: okay. I understand.

Inko: But first why dont you get some rest izuku?

Deku: Okay. I am a little exhausted. But yeah ill go.

Awizawa: Okay.

Awizawa left with inko to do paper work. Bakugou and todoroki left for home but uraraka stayed behind just for a little bit.

Uraraka: deku?

Deku: Yeah?

Uraraka: I never thanked you for saving me.

Deku: Oh ochako you-

Uraraka: Thank you izuku

Uraraka: Thank you izuku. Good night.

Deku: G-good night.

Uraraka left leaving a blushing deku and eri questioned about his face being red. But he told her that he just needed some apple juice and he went inside happy that he got to see the one thing he has missed for so long....

His family

[ main ship is Izuocha. Bakugou and todoroki are like izukus brothers and chi saki never happened. But eris parents died in an accident. ]