Found out & Reunion

With inko

"It's been weeks since I've returned to hero work, and things have been going okay, But I still haven't found Izuku yet. But I wont give up, until he I bring him back home safe and sound. And that vigilante who was at the USJ, I'm thankful that he helped protect ochako, shoto, and katsuki But he's still breaking the law. "

Awizawa: Inko. You alright? You seem distracted.

Inko: Huh? Oh no. It's nothing awizawa continue mr. Nezu ?

Nezu: Now the vigilante. I have kept tabs on him, Toshinori, Awizawa, And I have been keeping an eye on his movements for the passed few weeks.

Midnight: How were you able to tmdo that?

Toshinori: Spy Drones.

Inko: You mean you were spying on him?

Toshinori: We have to be sure hes not working with the league of villains. Especially since the incident at the U.S.J facility.

Midnight: So do they follow him everywhere?

Nezu: yes but everytime the follow he disappears.

Snipe: Disappears?

Nezu: Yes. It must be his quirk, to vanish in the darkness. 

Awizawa: It seems logical. Speaking of the drones.

The hero in the scarf, then grabs a laptop linked to the drones to monitor the vigilantes movements. He then turned on the projector so they could all watch his movements .

The drones live footage shows that they're following the black and red wearing vigilante who has black dragon wings and is flying through the city. the vigilante then landed on the roof.

Midnight: what's he doing?

The drones then caught something which caused the heroes eyes to widen. The masked individual started to take off his face disguise. And they all became shocked when they saw the face under the mask. A teenage boy with diamond freckles on his cheeks, green eyes, and black hair.

 A teenage boy with diamond freckles on his cheeks, green eyes, and black hair

Awizawa: So this is what he really looks like?

Midnight: I gotta say. He's kinda cute.

Inko:....

Toshinori: Inko? Is everything okay?

Inko: Can the drones pull up information?

Nezu: Yes.

Inko: Please pull up his information. Thinks* ' Could it be?....'

Awizawa: Drones. Pull up information about the individual you see now. Code 10.

The drones then scanned the unmasked individual. And downloaded information about him.

        Name: Izuku Midoriya
           Age: 15
          Height: 5'5
          Weight: Unknown
           Quirk: Unknown

The Heroes were shocked, and just stared at the screen until they heard a sniff. They turned to see inko with tears in her eyes. It was then they realized and inko said.

       Izuku...

She wiped her tears and ran out of the room. She then left the building she was currently in and ran to the building her son was because it was close by. When she got there she went into the elevator, she went to the very top floor near the roof. When the elevator opened she rushed to the rooftop and looked around for her son, she then spotted a figure holding a piece of cloth but then noticed that they had messy hair like in the drone footage.

Inko: Izuku? Is that you?

The figure then stiffed, and slowly turned around. His eyes widened as he saw who called his name.

Izuku: ..... Mom?....

Inko walked to him, touched izuku's cheek with her hand. Her eyes then filled with tears. Izuku was worried that she'd yell at him, or put handcuffs on him to bring him in. But to his surprise he felt two arms wrap around him, he then noticed that she was hugging him.

Inko: I knew you were okay * sob* I never gave up.

Izuku was shocked, because he thought that she would've thought her son was dead after being missing for 7 years. But after hearing those words his eyes started to fill with tears too and hugged his mother tightly.

Izuku: I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry.  *sob* I should have come home. But I got these powers and thought I'd never see you again.

They both hugged and cried. But they weren't tears of sadness or agony. They were tears of happiness. Unknown to the mother and son, they were being watched by the heroes with their drone.

Nezu: She finally found her son.

Toshinori: after 7 years, she was so determined that her son would return. And he did.

Midnight: OOH~ I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS!

Awizawa: Please shut up...

A.N. Finally after all this time I finally updated a new chapter. I hope you all enjoyed reading this and I will update soon.