father and daughter

Deku was standing out side of his hidden home, staring at the moon thinking about the attack on USJ, he felt like he gave himself away; wondering if someone figured out if "Izuku midoriya the missing boy" was a vigilante.

Deku: ' I have to be sure that I never do that again. I cant let villains hurt them... or Eri.'

He then frowned at the thought of his daughter getting hurt. He closed his eyes and let the wind blow through his hair, but opened them after feeling something on his leg. He looked down to see eri tugging on his pant sleeve.

Eri: Papa? Are you sad?

Deku: No sweetie. I'm just thinking, but maybe a little bit.

Deku picked up eri and held her in his arms.

Deku: wait, eri? Why arent you in bed ?

Eri: I was thirsty and wanted to find you so I can have one. But then I saw you sad, so I wanted to make you happy.

Deku was surprised by how selfless eri was, but he was happy at the same time. Deku smiled at eri and looked down at her in his arms.

Deku: sweetie, you already make me happy. Having you for a daughter is the greatest thing that I could ever ask for. So let's bother be happy, and see some big smiles.

Deku put on a smile, Eri smiled back happy to see her papa happy. Deku sat down with eri on his lap and they stared at the stars.

[ like that]

[ like that]

Eri admired the stars, her eyes sparkled with fascination from them.

Eri: Papa?

Deku: Hm?

Eri: What are those shiny things in the sky?

Deku: those are stars honey.

Eri: stars?

Deku: Yep. Eri, let me tell you something that my master dusk told me when I was your age. Look at the stars, he said to me that our ancestors and past family members are there own star, looking down watching us.

Papa: Watching us?

Deku: Yes honey. So when ever you feel alone or scared always remember that they'll be here to guide you, and so will I. Always.

Eri smiled at the stars, deku smiled too. They star watched for 20 minutes until eri fell asleep on deku. He smiled at his sleeping daughter, he picked her up carefully trying to not awaken her. He then took her to the bed room and put her to bed, he covered eri with her blanket then went to his bed. He fell asleep after making a promise to his daughter as she was sleeping.

I'll never let anyone hurt you Eri, I promise.