Chapter 5

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. It was too early and I still had a headache from last night. After a few minutes of resisting, I got out of bed and put a cover around me.

It was freezing cold in my room. I could not even Barely walking on the freezing cold floor so I put on my fluffy pink slides and walked into the bathroom.

I turn on the lights and look at myself in the mirror. I look ridiculous with my messy bun with a lot of string of hair everywhere. I took my hair out of the messy bun and took a shower I needed to wash my hair because I did not wash it for 2 days plus it was very oily.

After finishing washing my hair and taking a long shower I brushed my teeth and got out of the bathroom and picked out my outfit for today.

Today I was not going to work so I wear a saddle brown and white sweater with mid-light blue jeans with white shoes

I walk out of my bathroom and went to the kitchen and saw Abby sitting on the stool about to drinking her coffee "how did you sleep" I ask as I interrupt from drink her coffee

" It was good, I only slept for four hours," she said with a smile on her face. ''You look happier today than usual, I said as I interrupted her again from taking a sip from her coffee.

she rolls her eyes "ok you need to stop asking all these questions plus stop interrupting from drinking my coffee" I was about to respond but she put her hand up to stop.

me but this time I did not say anything when she saw that I did not say anything she took a sip of her coffee she made a face that made me laugh out loud.

me but this time I did not say anything when she saw that I did not say anything she took a sip of her coffee she  made a face  that made me laugh out loud

"You see what you made me do '' she said while running over to the sink to spit the coffee out of her mouth.

" I hate you and you owe me a new coffee" she said putting water in her mouth and spitting it out "it's not my fault that you can't make coffee .

the right way an-'' before I could say anything she throws water on me but luck for me it was not the water that came from her mouth.

she only threw the water on my face, not on my clothes. I did not want to change into another outfit.

" ok I give up "I said after throwing water back and forth from the kitchen sink to the table where the stool where Abby sat.

" and first of all my coffee is the best in the world and you were interrupted me from drinking it and it got cold because of you," she said while breathing hard and for the coffee part .

she was not joking her coffee is the best in the world that why she opened up her coffee shop.

it was doing great until she was shot on employees and she asks me to work for her so I can help her save her shop so I did just that.

her shop is doing a wall now she has more employees to help her but I help her sometimes but not all the time like I used to.

you're cleaning the kitchen " I interrupted her "no I am not you are'' I said while look at her with the most determined look I ever gave her "ok pick one go and get the groceries or clean whole entire kitchen "

she said with a grin on her face "okay how about this if you get the groceries and clean whole entire kitchen and I just relax on the couch and watch TV all day".

I said with a grin on my face but Abby did the opposite and made a serious face.

"I'm joking dammm can you not take a joke I'll go get the groceries at the markets"before she could say no I grabbed the keys from the key holder on the wall and went outside and started the car.

before I could leave the driveway my phone vibrated. I haven't been on my phone at all today or even last night if I think about it.

It was Abby who was calling me to make sure to bring cookies on my way back to the store.

ok I will make sure that I get you three Sugar Cookies, five Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, and one Shortbread Cookies" I said almost losing my breath with all the different type of Cookies Abby want me to get for her.

"don't forget ten Chocolate Chip Cookies' ' she said. I rolled my eyes and reaped what I siad but this time I did not miss the ten Chocolate Chip Cookies.

I hung up the phone before she could tell me that I missed her Cookies order. ok eggs, Bread, Pasta, Rice, Cheese, and Salad I resided on the grocery list in mind.

I could not help it to feel like someone is following me or it's just me being paralyzed. it happens to me one time at one time I thought it was my dad look after me when he left but that was stuped 12 years old I think my dad will cames to get me and my mom and we will be happily ever after by the time I got older I stop thinking that one day maybe one day that my dad will come and get us but that never happens.

but every time I look behind me no one was there I was being paralyzed again I walk out of the market but still felt like someone is studying my every move or watching me ..but like an ordinary person I want with my day I got out of the car but still thinking if I was being followed and it not me being paralyzed it was all actually true

"what if someone was actually following me

but why me ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~Matteo pov~~~~~~~~~~

*at the club*

"what the fuck do you mean let them in they hack to inside our system and you're just going to let them have a good time like it nothing"

he tried to make it seem like he speaks in an Italian accent but he speaks in Russian he can't fool no one with his fake Italian accent.

"for of all I am the fucking boss and you don't tell me what the fuck to do or you will be the one six-foot under," I said with a clear thick accent .

after a few minutes, he picked up his phone again and told the bodyguards to let the girls

I want to the second camera if I could make a better picture of the girls. I could not keep my eyes on the girl who was in the green dress and her friend was wearing a tight red dress but I was not paying much attention to her friend that most but the girl who had the green dress on.

there was something about her that is unique and rare she not like any other girl

she will be mine somehow

Maybe suffering is not the way to go this time.

What do you think about this chapter

what's your favorite part and what do you think I should do next

I love you guys bye

------------- the end ------------------------