Chapter 8

~Dante POV~

Matteo was Smiling the whole time(which he never does btw) The whole time we were in the waiting room, But when we got upstairs to where Nick's room  was, his face  and his mood automatically Changed.

his curtains were open for a second then closed in a blink of an  eye.It took me years to get in, there's no way in hell I'm getting out.

"Why The hell does he have to have a luxury room?"I said, glancing at his hands , tapping away purposefully on his phone."

For goodness sake shoot him " how do you say not trying to get angry with me " ''Who is paying for all of this" i said " you are" Matteo. For a moment I almost laughed" you're joking right" I said with a Playful smile on my face.

Matteo didn't smile back."Tell me you're joking Matteo" I said With a serious face . The smile that I had on my face was gone. "It's only $20,000."

My eyes widened, yeah I'm a billionaire but I am not going to pay $20,000 for a man and Definitely not Nick.

I'd rather pay a stripper then pay Nick room" your fucking kidding me" I said by now we reached the last step.

I continued what I was saying" he has the money to buy those fake ass teeth why can't he pay for his own damn room.

My worlds were cold and bare," why 20,000 Dollars for a hospital room" I said not like I didn't have money to be honest I paid strippers for much more than that.

"So I can customize it" Matteo said "why the hell do we need to customize a room" we reach the end of the hall.'' You will see" Mateo said when we reached a drawer that said Nick Redstone.

Mateo didn't even bother to knock on the door before entering.(not like he does) The door opened with a creaking noise that made Nick wake up .

The TV was open like he was just about to go to sleep." You look relax" I said in his eyes immediately looked at me. It was like he saw a ghost or something " wh..what are you doing here" his voice sounds croaky, and he was speaking in a low, rough voice that sounds as if he has a sore throat.

"we just wanted to make sure that whatever happened last night is staying between us. His expression changed.

His eyebrows lowered and pulled closer together." You fucking saw me two times and you think-". Don't forget who the fuck you're talking to. If I have to put a bullet in you again

. I would gladly do it." I said I'm grabbing him by the collar." Dante" Matias said with anger in his voice. I let him go and step a few steps back To call myself down." You... you... Know that there's cameras" I looked at Mateo not sure if he was telling the truth or not.

Matteo's expression didn't change" not if you paid $20,000" his eyes widened. He tried to say something but he couldn't. Then he finally said something"you can't do that .

I have people -I  can tell people about this .You can go to jail for this. Making sure to Point at me" actually if you really think about it  I was only trying to protect the girl from you"

. His eyes wide .He thought I forgot about his little activity he tried to pull in the alleyway." We have video of you trying to rape the girl.

And the only thing the cameras  see is me shooting it two times when I caught you trying to rape the girl from the other way." I said with a grin on my face.

I will make sure you go to jail for a long time."Now I will say this one last time and I am not replying to myself again.

If someone asks you how you Got shot  you're going to say "A bunch of junkies tried to steal your wallet but when they found out he didn't have a wallet they  decided to  shoot you two time." he nodded his head. "Good" I said, opening the door to get out.