Chapter 18

~Flashback to chapter 17~

Matteo smalls and a blast forms on her face.
Dante interrupted them " are you done we already got our room"

he said looking at Matteo and then at me.

I look at him confused. what did he mean about that and why did he say that Matteo gave him a look. but before I could even say anything. Matteo grabs the room key and started to walk toward the elevators.

after the door in front, our close we set there in complete silence, not compelled sites I could hear Matteo's finger typing away on his phone.

"What are you typing about I ask very bored of just seeing the numbers count upward.
"About the car accident"

I was shocked that he told me. Like yes, I was asking but he told me.

"Someone was following us," he said with a serious
face.

**********************
                                   Chapter 18

We have an event going on day and you need to come" he said looking at me

We haven't talked in the last two days we have been here and I am starting to get worried. Like I know he is mad but what about me do I not have any emotions( not when it comes to him) the late few days we were here we went to business meetings, and sometimes Dante would convince us more Matteo to go eat out.

"But that wasn't on your schedule," I said, confused. And for the last few days, I couldn't stop looking at his schedule and waiting for him to have a free day. "I know," he said and you need a dress for the event.

" He said walking off like nothing just happened." You can't just
Do that"

I said trying to keep a calming voice. I walked to 'our' hotel bedroom But it was not ours because he had been sleeping on the couch for the last two days.

He stop but did not say anything. " this is so last minute-"

"Do you own a business?" said but this time he was looking at me.

I didn't answer

He waited

No answer

Still waiting

No answer

Waiting

No answer.

It has been going on for 2 minutes the only thing that's talking now is our eyes.

His eyes seem so annoying but at the same time regretful.

Maybe he is going to regret saying that but why oh why do I feel like he doesn't owe me anything?

I don't want to open a business. I don't want the responsibility of owning a business.

"You should go get dressed" he finally says