Chapter 14

~Flashback to chapter 13~

Two days later

After working in silence, someone appeared at my door. Then a knock. I'll put down the glasses that I use for reading and place them down on my table.

" Come in,"

I said, trying to figure out who in their right mind would peek through my door before knocking."Bibi, she had an even tighter dress on than she had two days ago.

" I hope I wasn't interrupting you, " she said, biting her lips to the point where her lips were even redder than her lipstick.

"No, I wasn't doing anything important, " I said, giving her a fake smile.

She walked closer and moved her hand lol he threw out the desk.

Until she reads my shoulders "I can do something to help" I let my eyes leave over cleavage

" What do you have in mind?" I said giving her a curious look "my mouth is kind of dry" she said looking down at my parents.

before I could even say anything she went down on her knees and started to unbuckle my pants "wow it's bigger than I thought" he said putting down my parents. All of a sudden there was a head peeking through the little gap on the door.

Bella

this can't be happening

Back to chapter 14

Balle pov

Next thing you know I am packing up for a weekend for a business trip with Matteo. I still didn't answer his question about me moving in with him. I made sure I called my mom to make sure she was ok. I like what Matteo said she was. Abby was still sad that she couldn't come with us but it was only for five  days. I just realized this was my first time going somewhere without Abby.

"What do you think about this?" Abby said, showing me sleep clothes that were too revealing "it's a business trip on a sexy weekend' i said, grabbing the piece of fabric and throwing it on the doorway in the (not wearing pile ).

You may think I am over-thinking but ... you may be right but you're not in this story.

" Is there going to be a pool of water that you can swim in?" she said, going to my closet.

"I don't think so but I can ask," said pick up my phone to dial Matteo's number. "I ask you not him," she said rolling her eyes "come on Abby you can't be mad at him every time I bring his name up " she just rolls her eyes "ok fine but I am going to leave while you call him"

When she left I immediately called him

After a few rings, he answered
Hi-
Talk I have a meeting in 5 minutes
Wow nice introducing
I was just wondering if there is a pool where we are going?
Silence
After a few minutes, he finally answered
yes -but I don't know why you need to know because we are not stalling long and it's only business.
He said I could hear him roll his eyes through the screen
Oh-no Abby was just wondering if I should or should not bring a- never mind
"Balle next time call me for things that have to do with business"
Ok-sorry-
Before I can could even finish saying a word out he hang up the phone