Chapter 6

~ Matteo POV~

The manager is getting on my nerves with all the rules that have been here when my father was in charge of everything but I am different than my father.

I was trying to make a new generation for our family Business but on the other hand, my father taught differently.

I was sick and tired of this I was sick tired of my father and manager who have no say on anything  I do to this  fucking BUSINESS.

I walk out of his office not giving a shit if he calls my father or not. I reached the main club area and spotted Dante. I wouldn't call us best friends or friends but I have known him since we were born.

His mother and my mother were best friends. I was like an older brother to him and he was like a younger brother that I never had.

Dante was tall but not as tall as I am. He reached my nose. But when we were little kids it was never like that Dante was always taller than me.

When I was a little kid I always hated when he was taller than me. When we reached high school I was taller and stronger than him. All the long nights at the gym paid off.

In high school, I was at least two inches or one inch taller than him.

Data was a playboy it was not surprising to see him in the VIP room making out with two blondes.

I sent across from him but he didn't notice me he's always the type of person to be in the club after work he was too busy dealing with the two blondes to notice that I was in the room I clear my voice for a moment I thought he did not hear me and I have to kick him again like last time.

"ok ok," he said with an annoyed face but this time he got up with annoying. one of the blondes was about to say but before she could say anything I gave her a devil smile.

That's her shut her up real quick. After a while, Both of the blondes left the VIP room.

He made a movement with his hand for the bartender, not surprisingly it was a girl."I can get drinks for me and my friend here. The bartender nodded and she did not waste any time leaving the VIP room. "Why do you keep saying that we are best friends," I said with a questionable look on my face.

"When are you going to realize that I am your best friend or would you rather spend time with "Nick", nick was one of many of my investors in our family business.

nick was a hard-core type of guy in bed hip but I never thought that Dante was jealous of our relationship.

I wouldn't call it a relationship, I would Business people who talk about none other than business.

Dante continued talking "with his fake white teeth, Nice teeth my ass " The waitress came back with drinks. While she put the drinks down at the table and gave a flirty smile when she spotted Dante. As a normal playboy, he smiled back at her.

He was always a playboy even when he was in elementary school he pulled girls. It's sad that they actually think they can change him. He is not as ruthless as I am but he is just as ruthless.

his long when I was in second grade with this girl named Lila or Maddie something like that.

Dante passed a napkin to the waitress which I assume was his number. She took the napkin and left the VIP room.

Before I could ask what he is flirting with my employees, not like I give a shit about his love life.

I was trying to change my mind about what I'm gonna do to the girls.'' hey hey look how much you want to bet I can get the girl in the red tight dress number"   He pointed out to the girl with the tight red dress.