Chapter 12

Previously in Chapter 11

There were papers everywhere and her computer wide open for the whole world to see

someone messed up her whole desk but who and why would they want to do that, it was the same thing belle was thinking

"Can I call you later" without a response she hangs up the phone.

**********************************************
********

Continued chapter 12

My thoughts were everywhere

My thoughts were everywhere. I did not even realize that Matteo was next to me.

It was like his footsteps were like feathers hitting the floor.

"Did you do that?" he said with anger in his voice.

I looked at him in the eyes " why would i" I said still looking at him in the eyes.

" I came in here after you told me to go back to my office and I found it like this," I said, pointing to the piles of paper that I even touched yet.

Matteo took a deep breath before yelling his friend's name (Dante).

After a moment of silence we heard footsteps getting closer after quite some time I could see the person in the door was hesitant to walk in.

but eventually, he walked in but Abby next to him.

I could tell Matteo was annoyed that he brought Abby with him or if you knew Abby as well as I knew her she would most likely beg to bring her or she would force her way in it.

I could tell there was tension in the room. Abby is not looking away from Matteo and Matteo is trying to read Abby.

" she would neve-" I was about to finish my sentence when Matteo cut me off.