Chapter 9

I woke up with the Sun hitting my eyes and making me almost blind to death plus losing sleep

I woke up with the Sun hitting my eyes and making me almost blind to death plus losing sleep. like always my room was cold and especially my floors in the morning.

I told Abby to close the AC that night but she is always forgetting.

I finally had a day off after trying to get a day off so,did Abby who is still acting odd whenever I bring Friday night to her .

but, to be honest, I don't want to push her or press her to tell me anything that she doesn't want to say .

as I got out of bed my feet touched the freezing cold floors. I rushed to my bathroom and turned on the shower to the hottest level that my body could take.

I was halfway done with my shower when I heard a knock on the front door. "ABBY' I yelled her name. I was sure that she was sleeping, however, I made sure to call on her once more.

After a few moments of silence, I grabbed the towel and whipped it around me, and headed to the door.

Another knock "I am coming just give me a minute" I said trying to adjust the towel on me. I open the door without a minute of thinking

"Carter"

 Carter was one of the employees in the flower shop downtown and sometimes he delivers

And he is my high school best friend until he moves away with his girlfriend but finds out she was a psychopath.

when he found out he moved back to his old place. shortly after he found out he was not into girls.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning," I said, giving him a confused smile.