Chapter 10

Bella horseman POV

Bella horseman POV

snooping-

The action of furtively trying to find out something, especially information about someone's private affairs.

I did not know what happened or how I got in the house, but as soon as I went inside Abby was just standing there with her mouth open.

"You kiss him"

Abby said giving me a worried look, "Are you selling your body to help Audrey?'' Abby said looking me up and down "How much is he paying you?

"No..he was kissing me." I said, whispering to make sure that Matteo was not near the door snooping.

"You were kissing him too," Abby said looking away from my eyes. "Wait, no that's not what happened."

I said. I don't know if I was trying to convince myself or her. "Ok if you say so.....cookies!" Abby said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you, someone is here...." She said, wandering off. As soon as Abby finished her sentence a man appears next to the hallway putting his suit back on.

 As soon as Abby finished her sentence a man appears next to the hallway putting his suit back on

"I should go." Dante said. I remember him, he was at the club with matteo.

"Yeah you should go, the door is right there" Abby said pointing at the front door.

He only winked at Abby which made her even madder. "I'll see you later." he said looking at her but she payed no attention to him.

"it was nice meeting you I  guess?" i said trying to be civil. i could tell he was surprised when he looked at me and Abby.

Two different people. Abby was stubborn and did not show any weakness. On the other hand, I care about everyone too much and people see weakness right through me like glass.