Chapter 17

~aFlashback to chapter 16 ~

After hours  gone by, and nothing.  

After looking at my phone it was almost 12:00 pm.
(why the hell do i want a man who just yelled at me just because I wanted to talk about what happened between us. for some old reason, I still like him (the rough part of him is very sexy). I just can't keep the things he said or do to me out of my head.

"People are not scared of me because Of silly business deals with them They're scared of me because I killed, tortur, murder and Guess what  Principessa I don't give a fuck  if they're scared of me or if  they don't like me. I decide if they talk and give them permission to speak.

Was he joking about killed, tortur, murder.now my hart is beating like crazy. I took a deep breath to calm down.

I was about to fall asleep when I felt someone hand grabbing my waist and carrying me. I tried to guess who it was.

What if it was muder or Ezekiel (Abby's brother)

My eyes flew open but it was already morning and something heavy was sleeping on my Stomach.matteo
He moved a little before going back to sleep.

chapter 17

i just woke up from the sun hitting my eyes. but matteo was was still asleep. when i try getting up i felt his arms wrapped around my waist . i just look that him.

he looks very different from last night, he look last angry.

i fourced myslef to look away I hate to admit this but I could stay here and watch him sleep forever.

When I finally force myself to look away I got up from the bed and immediately run to the bathroom.

*********************

when metto finally wakes the plane already landed .

we was waiting out outside for the car that was going to pick us up. i could see the all black car coming are way from the distanstes, dante and abby was wishering to each other and sometime making face to each other.

I could tell those two  use to be close very close.

i still could not. believe they use to marrry.

when the car fanilly came to a stop , matte was the first person get close to the door but not to get in but to hold the for me. Even Dante was surprise.

"Good boy" Dante said throwing out his use smoke.

***************

i was silent throughout the ride. just looking outside of the widdow.

It was peaceful it was almost Calming as if I can hear the wind blowing against the window.

Watching the trees go by and trying to beat the wires in a race with my hands.
When me and addy was little we used to all have a race.

All of the sudden the car started to speed up.

At first it was a little speed but when we reached a corner but then we where doing 100 at this point.

"What's happening" I said trying to figure out what's happening.

" don't worry about it" he said take A sharp turn.

when we fanlly reach are hotle it was bigger then i expacted it would be.

we got out of the car and a man walked us to the front desk.

matte and I walked up to the fornt desk. the fornt desk person was supprieslly a women with red pumps lip and a shirt that shows too much cleavage which most likely style herself which she didn't do a good job at it cuz i could still see the cuts from the scissors that she tries to finds.

matteo did not hesitate or waste any time before speak "we have a room under Griffin" he said looking shtight at her.

she bits her lips while looking at him with a flirty smile " i need to see ID"she said before flipping her hair to show off more of her Cleveland hiding underneath.

matteo reach for his pock it and pull out his wallit.

from the coner of my eyes i could she her eyeing him.

when matteo finally find his ID from his wallit he hands her it.

"you look so much sexy in person" she said lloking at the card in her hand.

matteo smalls and a blast forming on her face.

Dante interrupted them " are you done we aready got are room"

he said looking at matteo then me.
i look at his confusted. what did he mean about room?and why did he say that matteo gave him a look. but before i could even say anything. matteo grab the room key and strted to walk towared the elevators .

after the door infront us close we set there in complealt silates not compealt silates i could hear matteo finger typing away on his phone.

"What are you typing about I ask very bored of just seeing the numbers count upwards.

"About the car accident"  I was shock  that he told me. Like yes I was asking but he really told me.

"Someone was following us" he said with a serous face.

"Do you know why?"

"That what I am trying to figure out"

I want to thank you guys for everything I am posting more and I hope you like this chapter. I have been working on this story for a good time now and the only thing I have been receiving is love and support.I cant think you guys enough . love you and have a great daySo thank you <3

What do you guys think about this chapter?

What is your fav-part of this chapter?

What characters are your fav?

-L