20. Brent

Picture up top is Kensi! This is it y'all, the last chapter before the epilogue, enjoy!

Brent (15 years later) 

"Daddy!!!" My son yelled in fear from upstairs, I dropped my glass and ran up to his room and opened the door to find him in his bathroom with his pants and briefs around his ankles and blood on his hand.

"What happened?!" I panicked as I grabbed a towel and ran some water to wet it to help with his injury. 

"I...it's coming from my...my…" He looked sick, like he was going to faint so I held his hand and comforted him until he seemed somewhat ok. 

I got on my knees and checked his legs and thighs, his feet, and even his penis but there was no blood, that was until he lifted his penis up and showed me where he was bleeding. 

"Oh." Is all I could say, I was too shocked to form any other thoughts right now.

"It's ok, we will figure this out. Here um I know this is going to be uncomfortable but use a dry washcloth when you pull your briefs up, it will protect your clothes until we figure out what's going on. I'll call my doctor and see if we can't get in to see him today. Besides the bleeding, how are you feeling? Are you experiencing any other symptoms?" I asked as I handed him a clean washcloth I folded up for him. 

"My stomach is cramping and I feel exhausted mostly. This morning in practice I felt I was going to pass out and almost fell from my stomach hurting so much. I'm not a female so why does it seem like I have a period?" He was worried and so was I. This is definitely something I wasn't expecting, at all.

"I don't know but we will find out ok son? We'll do this together and learn all we can, I promise. Do you need anything?" I rubbed his belly to help sooth him and he laid his head on my shoulder after he placed the washcloth in his briefs and pulled them up and he washed his hands.

"Just you daddy." He said softly and I hugged my big baby. Thoughts of my other boy crossed my mind, if Zane were here he would be a mother hen to Ryker.

"Ok. Well come on, let's go sit down and I gotta clean up the glass from when I dropped my glass when you yelled for me. I'll call my doctor and we will watch TV and relax. Do you want anything to eat?" 

"Ok and no, I don't want to chance getting sick in case something is wrong." 

"Ok." I helped him downstairs and he sat on the couch groaning and holding his stomach. I quickly cleaned up the glass and liquid, before calling my doctor to set up an appointment for Ryker for later today. 

"Ok so your appointment is for four so we have some time before we leave. Do you want me to call your father?" I asked and he shook his head no. 

Altan and Ryker have a rocky relationship, it started when Ryker was five and he went to visit Altan and their other kids they have treated Ryker like crap and Ryker told Altan but the kids said he was lying so since, he hasn't trusted them and has only visited about ten times since. Ryker even tried going to school and made a couple of friends but those boys ruined it so he moved back in with me. 

Altan comes here to visit but Ryker won't go back, unless it's something important for the family and he spends most of his time there in his room, unless he's with the pups. He loves kids and they make him smile like they are a treasure. He may look like a tough guy and he is but with me and pups, he's a sweetheart, he's my baby boy.

"I may have an idea on what's going on with you but, the person who would know doesn't like me nor does he talk to me, ever. I'm sorry Ryker, I wish there was something I could do for you." I felt horrible, my son is going through something and is in pain and I can't help him.