12. Joseph

Ever since it was confirmed Brent was pregnant, Altan, Gary, and I have been doing everything we can for him. I begged Collen to let me come back so I could be with my mate's, I didn't want to be away from them any longer. 

Being away from them was really depressing me and now that we have a cub on the way, there would have been no way I'd be able to be apart from them any longer. 

I'm happy Collen agreed right away and even laughed when I wouldn't stop begging him to give him a chance to talk. I was blushing when he finally got me to shut up. He was understanding and told me to take as much time as I needed to move, to get settled in, and to spoil my sexy pregnant mate.

God I just want to have him in so many different positions all over the house all day and night. His sexual appetite has been through the roof and he has three of us to take care of his needs anytime he needs. 

"What has you so horny?" Altan asked as he wrapped his big arms around me from behind as I was in the kitchen getting ready to make dinner. 

"Brent, since he got pregnant it's like all I can think about is sex with him." I admitted and he chuckled and placed kisses along my neck and I laid my head on his shoulder and exposed my neck for him to keep doing what he's doing. 

"Hmm I know but right now, I want you." He said and nibbled on my earlobe and I let out a soft moan. I moved my ass into his dick and felt how hard he already was. He thrusted his hips and I moaned, wanting to feel him inside of me.

"We can order in, I want you now." He said and put his hand down my pants and squeezed my hardening cock and I was panting, wanting to feel his skin against mine. 

"Please." I begged and he stopped altogether and I whined. He picked me up and put me over his shoulder and walked up to our bedroom and tossed me onto our bed.

"I want you naked and on all fours. I'll be right back." He said so I took my pants, briefs, and t-shirt off and got on my hands and knees, waiting for Altan to return. 

A few minutes later he walked back into the room with something in his hands.

"I want to prep you for later, I changed my mind and plan on having my way with you along with Brent. I want us both to fill you up, how does that sound?" He asked as he trailed a finger along my spine to my asscheek and squeezed gently causing me to moan.

"Oh God yes please." I said and moaned again when he got behind me and opened a bottle of lube and pressed a finger against my hole and teased me as he kissed my lower back. 

He pushed a finger inside and a few minutes later he had two and added a third. I was moaning and panting by the time he had me stretched out, enough for the big butt plug he had for me.

"This is to stay in your ass until Brent and I remove it, you may not touch yourself or ask Gary to help you. Once Brent and Gary get home, I will tell them our plans and I'm sure they will be on board with this. If it gets to be too painful, you are to tell me, do you understand?" He asked and I nodded.

"Use your words baby." He demanded in a firmer tone.

"Yes sir." I said and he gently started to push the plug in and I hissed at the pain but he kissed my lower back and I relaxed my body and he kept going until the toy was all the way in.

"So beautiful." He purred and licked around the toy and stroked me for a few seconds and I wanted so badly to beg him to take me but I really wanted him and Brent to fuck me so I kept quiet on that, until later.

"Ok let's get you in some tight briefs and I'll order dinner." He got off the bed and went to my dresser and I waited until he opened the drawer to hear his surprised gasp.