10. Brent

"Brent are you packed?" Joseph asked as he peeked into my room.

"Almost, is Altan being Altan again and trying to be a perfectionist?" I chuckled, shaking my head as I packed my suitcase.

"He is Caleb's son, we know how Caleb can be when he has a vision. In his mind, he sees what he wants and needs things a certain way." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Are you excited to have him all alone for the first day?" I asked as I grabbed my bags and we walked downstairs.

"I'm honestly nervous, being alone with such a powerful guy and a sexy one at that is kind of intimidating and I don't know what we can do that won't bore him, I mean he can teleport anywhere for goodness sakes. He's probably been all over the world." He said as he rambled on.

"As logical as it may sound given his powers but being Ethan's Beta and a teacher he has a lot of responsibilities so he hasn't traveled much out of America as you'd think. He's been to New York, Oregon, California and I think that's about it." I said trying to ease his mind. It's cute to see him so concerned about making the trip memorable for our mate.

"So he hasn't been out of the country?" He asked as he chewed on his lip.

"As far as I know. The number of times we've talked and bonded the conversation of vacation spots has never come up. Although I think he's been to Paris. I could be confusing him with Ethan." I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair as I watched him internally freak out.

"We'll figure out what to do, don't worry so much. When he and Gary come downstairs we can talk about where we could go." I patted his back and kissed him.

These past few weeks have been both hectic and eye-opening. I've realized how much I've grown as a person and lover. I love them all so much, whether that's the mate bond I honestly don't know. Honestly, I believe it was my parents who had convinced me I was straight. I knew I was always attracted to both men and women but they wanted me to have a kid to take over the family business if I ever died. I didn't think about it until I began to spend more time with these three men I care so much about.

When I told Altan I wanted to mate with him I was honestly surprised at myself as I thought he'd never agree to it. I have so much left to prove to everyone that I'm no longer the bad guy. Gary still scoffs at the fact I'm not as bad as I used to be, which I don't blame him for. I did kill a rogue the other day that had come onto the territory and had Dexter dangling from its mouth. I just saw red and charged at it before it escaped. Ethan was grateful for saving Dexter but also pissed that I didn't capture it for questioning.

"Can you guys help us with the bags please?" Altan asked as he struggled to carry the many bags he had.

"I got it." I said helping him by taking two bags and Joseph grabbed a few from Gary.

"Do we know where we're going yet?" I asked the two men that spent every moment together. That wasn't jealousy I swear. I meant it as a fact. Gary and Altan are always together.

"Eagle Lake, Maine. but I'm not entirely sure that's where everyone wants to go first. It's supposed to be the Hawaii of the east coast." Altan said as we all sat in the living room.

"It does sound pretty interesting just by the name." Joseph said with a smile.

"I'm fine with whatever as long as we're all together." I spoke up.

"I'm with Brent on this one. You have the deciding vote babe." Gary said.

The look on Altan's face was a mix of annoyance and amusement.

"Maine it is." He said and we all teleported to the hotel.

"You already made the reservation? What if we didn't want to come here?" I teased looking at Altan.