Epilogue

If the models for Brent and Altan had a baby ^^ that is what I think their son would look like, ladies and gents, the handsome Kyle Williford as Ryker Walker.

Ryker POV

"I promise if you ever threaten daddy like that again you and I are through." I snarled in my father's face.

Now you may be thinking what the hell Ryker? He's your father, you can't treat him that way! Well you would be wrong. Yes he is my father, biologically, but he's not my parent.

I had an amazing life growing up with daddy, he and mama took care of me and yes papa did too but our relationship is not healthy, it hasn't been for years and the last straw that broke the camel's back is when he refused to not come to mama's funeral. I still don't understand why he never came, he and mama got along well.

His mate's and two kids treated me like I was dirt under their shoes, like I didn't matter at all. All because daddy was my other parent and he left papa, the pack, and took me with him. The past couple of generations of wolves in that pack are just down right assholes. I hadn't had the pleasure to actually meet Kody, papa's best friend but I will and I have a lot to say to that bastard.

He is one of the main reasons daddy didn't feel welcomed there. I heard all about daddy's past, it was hard to listen to but he was honest with me and when he was finished telling me, I had a better understanding of why he left. I wouldn't want to be there either if I were him. Uncle Chase is just so sweet and kind, I love hanging out with him. Him and daddy spend as much time together as they can given the distance.

I miss going to the pack, I miss the pups and I honestly miss Amilia, even if she thinks I don't like her. I adore her and love her like a sister. She seems to be the only one who truly understands how I feel and what I'm going through.

When I found out I was like her, I thought about all the hell she went through because she was different, beautiful, sweet, unique Amilia. I was extremely upset when I found out she had those surgeries to change how she looked just to please everyone else. Yes she looks amazing but she was gorgeous before, now she is beautiful but she's not herself, to me that is. I know she wanted to either be male or female, not both but that is what made her, her. I still love her though no matter who she decides to be.

"You can't and won't talk to him that way! Get off my dad!" Martin yelled and gripped my bicep. I wasn't even touching Altan so I growled, my eyes glowing bright neon green as I looked at the pest. He put his hands up and backed up away from me.

I backed away from Altan and stalked towards Martin, still growling and I can feel my nails turn into my sharp claws, my anger rising with each step I take. Years of torment from him, his brother, Gary, and Joseph are coming to the surface and little ol Martin is my target at the moment.

I backed him up against the wall, my six two height towering his five eight, his eyes filled with fear and his body trembling. I wrapped my hand around his throat and held him up off the ground, his back pressed against the wall and started to squeeze his throat, his nails digging into my arms and hands.

My tiger, Leo and I were as one, we know Martin is a pre teen but that didn't stop them from making my life hell, even though they are younger, they are devious and have no heart. I pity whoever their mate is, if they even have mate's.

Altan ran over to us when he noticed Martin turning blue, I didn't even break a sweat from holding him through his struggles trying to get free.

"Let him go." Altan calmly says to me as he gently touches my hand to get me to let go. I growl at him and his eyes glow their neon blue, showing Amar is with him, now Altan I would refuse to obey but Amar, no. I let Martin go and he fell to the floor, gasping for breath as he held his throat, tears streaming down his face.

"Get out of my sight you little pest." I growled out looking down at him. He scurried onto his feet and dashed up the stairs.

"You know you can't hurt him, Ryker. He's human." Amar stated the obvious and I rolled my eyes. Amar didn't like that too well and smacked me upside the head making me growl.

"The one and only time I ever touch him, I get yelled at for it. They have been torturing me for years and get away with it! Why?! Am I not worth being protected? Am I not worth your love? What is it about me that you can't seem to want to be a parent towards me? What have I ever done to you?" I asked as I looked into his eyes, wanting to know why he has been the way he is with me.

"I love you Ryker, you're my son..."

"No! You don't love me! If you did you would have been there for me when I needed you the most!" I yelled, tears forming in my eyes and my throat getting tight, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

"You weren't there when mama died! You chose them over us when I needed you the most! What did they hold over you that made you stay!? You were going to come to her funeral, you promised! Yet you didn't show up!" I was so frustrated and furious with him that I wanted to punch him, hard square in his handsome face.

"The kids, they said if I left I'd never see Martin and Matthew again. That is why I didn't go. I'm so sorry Ryker." He pleaded with me, I could hear it in his voice but I didn't care.

It's always them over me, their activities, their games, their lives over mine. I have always been put last even though I'm the oldest, even before they were born. Gary and Joseph made sure of that, always telling Altan what to do, what not to do, making him choose. It's sad a grown tiger God is so spineless with certain things.

"Yea well you don't need to worry about seeing me ever again." I said and vanished before his eyes and landed in my bedroom at home, in New Orleans.

I know there are a lot of unanswered questions you may have but not to worry my humans, I'll explain that when it's time for my story, the tale of Ryker, the non-binary/gender fluid intersex tiger.