ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʙᴀʙʏ [1/2]

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

With the sound of a car engine, you pulled back the curtain of your window. You cursed under your breath before rushing down the stairs, your sleep bloomer shorts tightening around your thighs with each hurried stride.

You tiptoed around your mother, who lay asleep on the couch, the television still playing in the background. Empty scotch glasses patterned the living room coffee table.

Once you got outside, you hugged yourself when the night breeze flowed through your thin tank top.

"What the hell are you doing here? It's two in the morning," you said through gritted teeth.

"It was the only way for me to get your attention," Molly slurred, wobbling in her feet as she strived to stay upright.

She caught herself against the hood of the car, the headlights flickering around her silhouette when she moved.

"Are you drunk? Did you drive here drunk?"

You could smell strong liquor on her breath just standing a few feet away. You turned your nose to stop the intense scent from making you lightheaded.

"Oh, I'm sorry that you're too good for me now. Now that you're Bangtan," she put air quotes around the word, "you don't want anything to do with me."

You crossed your arms, and couldn't believe what you were hearing. Molly didn't have a clue as to why you were mad at her, and that stung more.

"That's not why, Molly," you replied, but you didn't know how well arguing with a drunk woman would turn out.

"Oh! It's because you're too busy messing around with Jimin and V!" You cringed when she exaggeratingly laughed and clapped her hands sarcastically. "Tell me, how do you like the sloppy seconds?"

Your heart squeezed and dropped to your stomach, but you stiffened your upper lip.

Glancing at the keys in her hand, you went to grab them from her. She was in no condition to be operating a vehicle.

"What are you doing?" she asked, moving away from you.

"Gimme the keys, Molly."

"No." She stomped her foot on the ground, her red flip-flop smacking the concrete.

You gritted your teeth and finally smacked the keys out of her hand, jingling onto the ground. You quickly reached for them, but she kicked them away from you before you could touch them.

"You can be such a bitch," she muttered, grasping the car keys in her hand again.

"Oh, I'm such a bitch that I don't want you to drive like this."