ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ ɪᴠʏ

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

Peddling too fast for the boys to catch up, the hot wind pushed back any tears that threatened to fall upon your cheeks.

Just when you thought you had a moment to yourself, Jungkook caught up to you.

"Daisy Girl, slow down! You're going run into something," he yelled over to you.

Rolling your eyes, you placed pressure on the brakes until you stopped at the bottom of the steep decline. The brakes of your father's bike squeaked when he stopped abruptly after you. His chest heaving, he looked at you in disbelief.

"Damn, don't take it out on me," he breathed.

You rubbed your face before laying your arms across the handlebars. You stared at Jungkook in silence, hoping your frustration was made apparent.

"What is going on, Kookie? I have one person telling me one thing, another telling me another."

He sighed heavily, looking back to see Jimin quite a ways away from the two of you. He decided to be the one to tell you, and he finally gave in to the pressure.

"Before V was arrested, Molly hung around our group. Even though she wasn't a step-sibling yet, she still liked to bat her lashes at all of us."

You didn't realize you were holding your breath until you lost air. You heavily sighed, rubbing your temples.

Molly had made it sound like she didn't know who any of them were until the wedding between her father and Suga's mother. Was it all a lie? Another one of her facades?

What else was kept from you?

"Molly was obsessed with Jimin at the time. You know how Molly gets when someone is in her line of interest," a slight chuckle erupted from his throat, but his smile left his face just as quickly.

By the look of your face, it was clear you weren't finding any of it amusing. It was just another layer of distrust Molly had placed on you.

Why would she keep that to herself? It made sense why she would get so jealous of your friendship with Jimin.

"So, Jimin and her...?" You couldn't finish, but the nodding of his head told you that you didn't need to.

"When word got around that Suga to be a part of the family, Jimin stopped calling. She claimed to have fallen for him and was a nightmare to get rid of without any drama popping."

Jesus, Molly, you thought.

"What does V have to do with this? Wouldn't he have already been arrested by the time of the wedding?"

A snarky laugh came from behind the two of you. Jimin's legs had caught up to your bikes. When you looked back, he was shaking his head in disbelief. A false sense of humor came from his sarcastic smile.