ᴛᴡɪsᴛɪɴ' ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

You sat stiffly, hands balled into fists on your lap as the movie played.

All of the guys had a girl for the night, making out with them in their back seats. Jimin was seated just as frozen next to you, trying to ignore the sound of kissing behind you. RM had a girl in his arms, not paying attention to anyone else around him.

The girl was a random that barely frequented the group in public. She was a preppy one, wearing a mod skirt and a tucked-in shirt to the waistband. A cross pendant flickered in the headlights of cars coming through the back window.

Clearing your throat, you shifted to lean against the car door, your elbow propped up on the windowsill. You glanced down to see Jimin's closest hand awkwardly opened on his knee.

You raised your stare to the side of his face, finding him biting his lip nervously while he watched the screen intently. There was a slight wrinkle above his eyebrow, indicating how he strived to ignore the soft moans coming from behind him.

You stuck out a finger, touching his palm to gain his attention. When he looked at you, you faintly smiled and flicked your head to leave the car.

The two in the backseat didn't flinch when the doors opened, providing you freedom of their non-stop kissing.

Giggling, you raced each other through the parking lot, passing other couples and flings that were too busy focusing on one another to pay attention to you.

Light sprinkles of summer rain hit your skin when you twirled around the cars, dodging headlights and leaving shadows in your wake.

You followed Jimin to the wooded area surrounding the drive-in, used as a privacy fence around the property.

With your chin angled toward the sky, you closed your eyes to the feel of the water hitting your cheeks. The trees canopied atop, echoing the sound of rain above you.

When you glanced at Jimin from the tip of your nose, you noticed him watching you with his back leaning against a tree trunk. His white tee was temporarily stained from the raindrops along his shoulders and chest.

"You look beautiful," he murmured through the hot wind blowing past you.

You flashed your set of pearly teeth, blushing underneath his gaze. "You're not so bad yourself," you softly replied.

You shuffled backward to stand in the open field for the rain to hit you; the light of the headlights reflected around you, creating an angelic glow of your silhouette.

When you twirled, eyes staring at the lights of the drive-in, you noticed Taehyung's shadow watching you from a picnic table.

Molly was at the hut, chatting up the athlete she had seen days prior. Her eyes settled on you and Taehyung, then on Jimin. She scowled, her grin dimming before she disappeared to the other side of the hut.