ʙᴇ ᴍʏ ʙᴀʙʏ (2/2) [м]

╰☆☆☆☆╮

╰☆☆☆☆╮

You went into medic mode again, cleaning the cut along his ribcage. 

He had taken his shirt off, exposing his muscular figure. He wasn't as ripped as Jimin or Jungkook, but he had a nice definition to his abdomen and arms. His chest was broad and strong, along with his shoulders.

Your fingers brushed his skin when you patched him up, a small amount of blood seeping through the fresh bandage. He watched you with a faint smile, following your every movement.

"Where did you learn this stuff?" Taehyung softly asked, almost in a whisper.

You shrugged, peeking up at him through your lashes. You readjusted your knees on the carpet while he remained seated on the edge of the bed.

"When I was younger, my dad only had local logging mills. I would see a lot of people get injured while working," you answered, suddenly feeling awkward beneath his gaze.

You stood, placing the supplies on top of his desk. You admired the flower again, then flinched when you felt his fingertip lightly trail down your spine.

"Are these why you're staying here tonight?" 

You hesitated for a moment, feeling his fingers skim your body, touching each bruise and scar. You eventually turned around to look at him, noticing his eyebrows furrowed with a suppressed rage.

"My mother," you cleared your throat. "If I don't do well enough during my dance practices, she disciplines me."

His throat worked when he swallowed hard, his teeth gritting. "Jimin knows about this?"

You nodded. The room suddenly felt hot around you, only able to pay attention to his breathing and your pounding heart.

"He saw them, and I begged him not to tell anyone."

Taehyung's face twisted, shuffling closer to your feet. When he took your hand, he sharply inhaled at the sight of the markings on your arms and shoulders.

"No," he hotly whispered, quickly taking you into his arms. "This body is to be loved, not abused."

Your breath hitched when he placed slow, chaste kisses upon your collarbone, moving toward the bruises and welts. You held him on instinct, feeling his ribs move under your fingertips with every ragged breath he took.

Your eyes widened when he traveled to your neck, knowing there weren't any injuries there.

His grip tightened around you and pulled you in closer to his chest.

You leaned your head to the side when his lips brushed a spot that burned your skin, goosebumps rising when he breathed near your ear.

When he made his way to your mouth, his hands nestling your jawline, you breathed in deeply. His lips muted a gasp that left your mouth when he picked you up by the hips, seating you gently on the bed.