ᴍʀ. ʙʟᴜᴇ

╰ ☆☆☆☆ ╮

The room was silent amongst the stunned crowd of people in the small front room. The buzzing of the old lamp echoed against the pale white walls. Pensive stares reflected off of every face; eyebrows drawn together in confusion, terror, and shock. 

Your nails dug deep into your palms as your eyes trained themselves on the shaggy carpet. Next to you, Taehyung lazily caressed your back, his attention also brought down to the floor. 

None of you could believe it. Molly was dead. Dead

"Who would even-" Jeongguk stopped himself, his gaze flickering between you, Taehyung, and Jimin before sucking in his bottom lip. "Who am I kidding? Molly had too many enemies to count. It was bound to happen sooner or later." 

Just then, RM awkwardly shifted in the recliner. His leather jacket lay across the back of the chair, creasing as he rested his back against it. A calloused palm rubbed his tired eyes, and he groaned into his hand once it reached his mouth. 

"Someone must've known what she was hiding," Hoseok spoke aloud, his head nodding as if agreeing with himself. "Someone looked at her as a threat for a reason, but she sure had her sights set on Y/N and V." 

Taehyung's head snapped upward, his chin angled high into the air. His brown eyes squinted at his group leader. "Are you suggesting Y/N and I did this? What would we have to gain from that?" 

Hoseok, quickly realizing his mistake, shook his head and turned his palms outward. "No, no! I'm saying maybe it has some connection. I mean, there is something that Y/N doesn't know that I think is time to finally say." 

Turning your head toward him, you locked eyes with his dark gaze. Your heart wildly pounded against your chest as you recognized a heavy cloud suddenly fell on top of the room like a weighted blanket. You glanced at Taehyung beside you, but he also looked confused. 

"What are you talking about? What don't I know about Molly?" you pressed, urging yourself to jump onto your heels so you could view everyone. Your eyes landed on Yoongi who appeared too quiet. 

He had been her step-brother at one point. Surely, he knew more than what he was letting on. 

"Suga, what is he talking about?" 

With a deep breath, Yoongi pushed himself to lean over his knees. His elbows rested on his thighs, his eyes darting to all corners of the room before stopping at Taehyung. 

The air grew hot and musty as Taehyung shrugged, his brows crinkled together. "There's no chance it was mine, so don't you dare look at me like that." 

"God, are we doing this now?" Jimin asked aloud, also standing from the tattered couch. His fingers jutted themselves into his front pockets, his thumbs hanging on to his front belt loops. "We don't know whose it was." 

Feeling agitated by the lack of answers, your hands curled at your sides. Your nostrils flared as you looked at the top of all of their heads, feeling as if your insides were about to implode. 

"Don't know whose what was?" you asked with gritted teeth. Why couldn't they ever be upfront with you? It was always as if they spoke in riddles. "Someone better tell me, so help me God!"