Chapter 10

Hey guys! It's my birthday today! So, this is for you guys...🥰🥰

Lucifer's POV-

I was driving back to our home. I turned around to check on Rylee and found that she was sleeping. 

She looked so cute. 

I picked her up in my arms and walked into the mansion. Andrew and Ford were on the sofa, playing the PS4. 

It was a huge mansion, so Ford and Andrew lived me as well. Ford's girlfriend too.

They ran up to me.

"I missed Ryl," Andrew whispered, and Ford nodded.

Rylee had clicked instantly with Ford and Andrew. They were pretty close friends in college.

I chuckled and walked to our room and placed her on the bed. I leaned in and kissed her on her lips and went out. I closed the door and walked to my office and did my business work. 

The intercom rang- "Hello, Don. Eliza has come," The security said. 

"Send her in." 

I frowned. Why would she come? Eliza was one of my business partner's daughter.

I sighed. She wanted me to crown her the donna of my mafia. Like hell I would.

There was soft knock on the door. 

"Come in."

The door opened and Eliza walked in.

Yeah, she was decent-looking, but had a shitty personality. Rylee was a better person by heart and her personality had consumed me wholly. Not that I was comparing both of them, I wouldn't dare. 

Rylee...

Her personality attracted me. She was like this ball of fire which never failed in burning me. I liked her feisty and bold attitude. 

She was resisting me now, but I bet in the future she would accept me. I knew she still loved me but she didn't want to show it. She didn't want to get involved in the mafia, but she was the queen. 

"Lucifer!" Eliza yelled, running towards me.

I forgot she was in the room.

"Oh, Luc!" She exclaimed and hugged me. 

I shoved her off me. 

"Never, I repeat, never touch me again," I warned. 

She gulped but then gave a wide smile. 

"I missed you so much, Luc. I heard you came back from Sydney," She said and bit her lip. 

I fisted my hands. Only Ryl can call me that, no one else.

"I know you missed me too," She grinned, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. 

"Eliza, I allowed you to come in for one reason and it is not because I missed you. I want to you to go away and never come here, again."

She stopped what she was doing abruptly and gazed at me with tearful eyes. 

I sighed.

"How can you say that?" She asked, sniffling. 

"Leave, please. I'm busy."

She wiped her tears and then gave a soft smile.

"Lucifer, I bet you are just saying this because you're stressed. I know you love me," She said seductively. 

I blinked twice. I loved her? Since when?

"Eliza," I sighed, "Just leave. I don't want to resort to violence unnecessarily." 

There was a knock on the door.

"Enter."

One of my men walked in.

"Don, we have some problem," He informed. 

I nodded and then turned to Eliza. 

"I want you out of here before I come back," I said and walked out of my office.

"What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"The Russians have bombed our warehouse in Los Angeles," He replied. 

Bloody Russians.

(No offense to anyone who is🤗)

"Fine. Send twenty of our men to the Russian Estate and tell them to strike at midnight," I instructed him. 

"When?" 

"Tomorrow." 

He nodded and walked away. 

I went back to my office, hoping she might have left. But I was wrong. She was standing beside my desk fiddling with here hands. She was nervous. 

When she noticed me, she bit her lips.

"What the fuck are you still doing here?"

She pursed her lips. "Look-"

I groaned. "Leave, Eliza." 

"But Lucifer, I want to have some fun," She voiced, batting her eyelash. 

"Well, I don't want to have some fun, so leave," I repeated. 

I was in no mood for killing today.

I  drank the glass of bourbon on my desk to calm myself down. 

I stood up but my legs felt so weak and my mind felt dizzy. 

I blinked, trying to clear my vision.

"Oh, Lucifer, come on, babe," She said. 

"Get out," I ordered, my voice becoming slurry. 

She pushed me down on the chair and came on top of me, straddling me, and started kissing my jaw. 

I couldn't move my hands- it was like I was paralyzed. My eyelids were drooping and my breathing became ragged. 

Eliza wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Stop," I whispered, my eyes shutting.

Just then, the door opened, and Rylee walked in.