Chapter 29

I walked to Ford's room, feeling a little guilty for threatening him with Skylar's life. She was a sweet person. I knocked on the door and waited. Few seconds later, the door swung open and Ford came in sight. He saw me and anger and hurt flashed his eyes. 

He looked back inside the room.

"Sky, you can go to sleep. I'll come back in sometime," he said to Sky, who was probably inside the room.

Ford shut the door and stepped out.

"What do you want, don?" He asked in a cold voice.

"Don?" I repeated, raising my eyebrow, "What happened to Luc?"

He chuckled humorlessly. "You lost that liberty."

Ouch.

"I'm sor-"

"Save it," He snapped, raising his hand. 

I sighed.

"Ford, I'm sorry, truly, but this was for Rylee. I bet you'd do the same if you were in my place. You love Sky and I know you would go to any extents to get her back."

His gaze travelled towards the ceiling, as if in deep thought. He then sighed. 

"You're right," He nodded, "I'd do the same thing."

"So...we good?" I asked in hope. 

A large smile appeared on his face. 

"Obviously," he said, fist-bumping me.

"By the way, do you know the guy Rylee stayed with? I only know his first name-Chris."

Ford narrowed his eyes. "And why do you want to know about that guy?"

"He's gonna pay for touching Rylee," I said, fisting my hands, rage consuming me wholly. 

The thought of a male touching her made me see red.

"Lucifer, I'll tell you the guy's name if you promise not to kill him," Ford said sternly. 

I nodded. 

"His full name is Christopher Williams."

"Christopher Williams," I repeated with a nod.

"Thanks, man," I said, waving at him.

I walked out and saw Andrew leaning against a pillar and smoking. He saw me and offered me one cigarette but I shook my head. 

Rylee hated smoking and when she found out that I smoked, she threatened to break up if I didn't leave smoking. And I left it. For her. 

From then onwards, I never touched a cigarette. 

Andrew nodded and threw the cigar on the ground and stepped on it. 

"Get in the car," I instructed, getting into my BMW. Andrew slid into the passenger seat. 

"So, where are we going?" He asked. 

"Find out the location of this guy- Christopher Williams."

 Andrew had a look of confusion but nodded anyways. After a few minutes, he spoke up. 

"He stays in 2001 mansion," He informed. 

I nodded and roared the car to life. 

"Who is he?" Andrew asked curiously. 

"The bastard Ryl stayed with," I tightened my hold on the steering wheel. 

Andrew nodded and decided to not ask more questions.