Chapter 11

Rylee's POV-

I yawned and stretched my legs. I looked around and saw that I was back in the room. 

Lucifer must have put me here. 

I walked out of the room and went to the hall. 

I loud gasp left my mouth as I saw the men who were on the sofa.

Andrew and Ford. 

They were Lucifer's best friends in college and were always together. Because Lucifer and I were dating, I hung around with them a lot.

They both were playing PS4 on the sofa. I chuckled. They still fought like babies. My laugh diverted their attention towards me. Once they saw me, they dropped the controllers on the sofa, and ran up to me.

Who would leave their game midway like that?

"Rylee!" Andrew yelled, wrapping his arms around me. 

"Andy," I teased, hugging him back. I knew how much he hated that nickname.

"Ugh, stop calling me that," he whined, pulling away.

I smiled and shook my head.

Ford gave me a tight hug, squeezing my shoulders. 

"So, Ryl, what have you been up to?" Andrew asked, plopping down on the sofa, "it's been ages since we last saw you."

"Andrew!" Ford smacked his arm, "you can't call her that."

Andrew instantly straightened up. "Don't tell Lucifer."

Ford nodded.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Huh?

"He can't call me what?"

"He can't call you by your name," Ford replied, "no one can."

"Wait, what the fuck do you mean?"

"Well, you're the Donna of your mafia, so we're gonna call you that," Andrew continued.

"What? Hell no!"

The thought of people addressing me as Donna was hilarious.

"But Donna-"

I groaned. "Stop calling me Donna."

"But you are the Donna!" Andrew explained. 

"I know, but it was forceful," I said with a sigh. 

They gazed at me with sadness. 

"Come, let's sit and talk," Ford suggested. 

I nodded and sat on the sofa, in the middle with Ford on my right and Andrew on my left. 

"Look, we know Lucifer kidnapped you and forced you, but give him a chance," Ford began. 

"Are you guys even hearing yourselves right now? Put yourself in my position. Imagine your ex kidnapping you and forcing you to love them back!"

"You're right, you're right. But see, this is different," Andrew said.

"No, it's not! Lucifer is the mafia king! You all are a part of the mafia! Killing! Drugs! Gun! Boom!"

They chuckled but pursed their lips when I glared at them.

"See, Lucifer is a soft guy even though he doesn't show it. With you, he is extremely gentle," Andrew continued. 

I scoffed. Soft? With me? Sure.

"Rylee, I saw him when you left. He was broken from inside. Completely emotionless. He used to come home drunk every single night," Ford said, shaking his head in disapproval.