Chapter 15

Rylee's POV-

"What!?"

"Stop yelling. I just told you this morning that we will get married tomorrow."

"I didn't even give you a chance, and now you want to fucking marry me?!"

"Stop shouting."

"No!"

"Rylee!"

I shut my mouth and crossed my arms over my chest. 

Fucker.

Lucifer continued driving and stopped in front of a posh shop. He got out of the car and opened my door, waiting me for get out. I huffed and shook my head. 

He leaned in and whispered, "Get out of the car willingly. I don't wanna do something I regret." 

I gulped and stood up. I banged the car door hardly, wanting him to know how mad I was. He just chuckled and shook his head. 

We walked into the wedding dress shop. It screamed money. Luxurious wedding gowns were displayed around the shop. 

Lucifer walked up to a female assistant. 

"I need to see wedding gowns for her," He said, motioning towards me. 

She smiled and nodded. "Hi, ma'am. I'm Claire. Come with me, please."

I was about to refuse, but his one glare shut me up. I went to scan some gowns with her. 

"How about this one?" She asked, holding a strapless, mermaid gown. 

I shook my head.

She nodded and began searching for other gowns, while I thought about ways to escape. 

"Ma'am, and this?" She asked, showing me a flowy gown, but it exposed a lot of cleavage. I bit my lip, and shook my head. 

"Okay then...," She said, attentively finding a suitable gown. I heard her excitedly squeal. 

She held up a flowy, off shoulder gown. I stared at it with awe. I nodded and went to the trial room to try it on. I wore it and looked in the mirror. 

It was perfect- the wedding gown of my dreams.

Clair squealed, giving me a thumbs up. I walked out of the trial room.

"Oh my...," I heard Lucifer's voice. 

He stared at me lovingly, gazing me up and down. He took both my hands in one and kissed it. 

"You look like a queen," 'He whispered and kissed my cheek. 

I blushed and ran to the trial room to remove the dress. It took some time, but I managed it. Lucifer and I walked to the cashier and gave her the dress.