Chapter 4 : Tenn's Confrontation

Yuki and Momo helped Shoyo walk back to IDOLiSH7's dorm. Before after Shoyo ran outside to get away from Tenn, he bumped into Riku first before running towards Shoyo to catch up to him. When Riku and Nagi noticed him, Tenn first engaged the conversation to start. 

"Riku..." murmured Tenn when he saw his little twin brother.

"T-tenn-nii...what are you doing here?" asked Riku to his older twin.

"I was just buying new books until I bumped into Shoyo, why?" asked Tenn

That's the time when Nagi realized that Shoyo is missing. He whispered it to Riku which Tenn overheard and ran out the store before them.

"Wait Shoyo ran out?" asked Tenn while widening his eyes.

'Shimatta! I need to catch up to Shoyo before he ends up into trouble before Riku gets another relapse of his asthma' thought Tenn.

Tenn runs out to catch up to Shoyo while asking people where he went to. The people on the road looks at him while he was running to catch up to his little brother and thinks random thoughts when seeing him run at full speed. While he was running he noticed that Shoyo's phone fell off and picked it up before it broke to the ground.

'Good, his phone is safe. All I need to do is catch up and talk to him.' thought Tenn.

Shoyo looked a bit at his back like observing and reading Tenn's mind before he figured out what he would do. After realizing what would he do, he quickly put pressure into his left foot and sped up before he catch up to him. After he lost him, he started singing at a nearby park that somehow Re:vale heard and asked his older brother to them and help him get home to their dorm. What he didn't know that Tenn also contacted the other members of TRIGGER to go to IDOLiSH7's dorm. 

⨳Time skip to the dorms⨳

Tenn arrived at the front porch of IDOLiSH7's dorm and hurried to press the doorbell multiple times until one of the members of the group that is Mitsuki answered the door. His face expression looks worried and asked him to let him in and talk to Riku.

"Izumi Mitsuki lead us to the living room now. I need to talk to Riku about Shoyo." said Tenn to Mitsuki.

"S-sure Kujou-san. This way" said Mitsuki stuttering because he saw how Tenn acted differently from his supposed attitude off of the stage while leading him to the living room.

⨳To the Living Room⨳

"Who is there at the door Mitsu?" said Yamato drinking his beer tiredly while thinking about where Shoyo went to.

"It's TRIGGER at the door. And stop drinking for once Ossan!!!" said Mitsuki while yanking Yamato's beer off his hand and throwing it in the bin.

"Nikaidou Yamato where is Riku?" asked Tenn with a scary tone is his voice.

"He's in his room Tenn. He had a small panic attack after he found out that Shoyo is missing  and Nagi is helping him calm down." said Yamato smoothly.

Tenn widened his eyes after hearing the words panic attack come out from Yamato's mouth. Many thoughts came into his mind after hearing it like 'What happened after I left the house?', 'Do I deserve to be a brother?', 'Did something happen bad to them?', 'Did they change and forget me to start another life?' and finally the one that really broke him is 'Did they regret having me because I left them to become an idol?'.

He hurriedly searched for his brother's room and knocked on it a few times before Nagi opened it revealing a crying Riku grasping his head down low and murmuring things that made his mind go insane. Tenn told Nagi to go to the living room first and wait for them there. When Nagi was out of the room, Tenn hurried to his brother's aid and saw his asthma relapsed and searched his room for his inhaler. When he found it, he gave it to Riku to use but he didn't stop crying. Tenn hugged his brother tight and drew circles behind his back but he didn't calm down.