Chapter 16 : Deal with the Devil

~ In a private room in a restaurant ~

"You called for me.....Kujou-san?" said Riku as he was now sitting parallel to Kujou Takamasa. "I thought about your deal. If your promise isn't true, then I'll be happy to quit the entertainment industry. At my own."

"I'm a man, Nanase Riku. I keep promises." said Kujou. "Have you thought about it?"

"About being your son in exchange for my brother's freedom? Then let me add three more. First, you will let me interact with him at work and personally. Second, you will let me do what I want without any reports. Third, expect me being cold to my brother and hold on the promise as well." said Riku. "I will go far as ignoring him publicly and on shows."

"Very well then. I'll agree to that." said Kujou.

"Then I accept it." said Riku and shook hands. "And...please, let me have time for myself going to my family and hospital."

"Of course then, Riku-kun." said Kujou and patted his head lightly. "Let me meet him, ok?"

"Alright."

~ Next day ~

'Nanase Riku is adopted by Kujou Takamasa?!'

'Is Kujou Tenn and Nanase Riku, twins?'

"The heck is this-" said Haruka as the four groups were in IDOLiSH7's dorms.

"...Riku. WHY DID YOU GET ADOPTED BY KUJOU-SAN?!" said Tenn and grabbed his shoulders.

"Gomen...Tenn-nii. But at least you and Aya-chan are going back to normal." said Riku smiling. "I gave Kujou-san my conditions. He allowed me to use the Nanase and Kujou name equally, so it's a win-win."

"I forgot how smart Riku-kun can be and now it's getting scary..." said Sogo.

"Yeah, I gave him a university level test last time and he mostly got all of it right, well, minus a question since he just ran out of time answering it." said Yuki and smiled. "Ne, Riku-kun?"

"..Please don't give me another one here." said Riku with a glint in his eyes. "Even if you did, I won't answer it."

~ In the Hospital ~

"Jyuudaime, who's this someone we're visiting? Is it a friend?!" 

"Wahh, Tsuna-nii, what does he look like!?"

"...Herbivore."

"Kufufu~ I wonder if I could possess his body."

"Maa, maa~ Even I don't know who is it even if I'm close to Tsuna!"

"Tsuna-kun, is he injured or something?"

"Tsunayoshi-kun, are you sure he's just a civilian?"

"I wonder who's this person."

"He might have some guts, kora!"

"For Tsuna-san to be this nervous, he must really care for the person!"

"G-Guys....we're here...." said Tsuna as they were outside a private door and opened it to see someone looking outside the window with wires around him. "S-Subaru-nii....."

"Ah, I thought my intuition rang off too unexpectedly. Gomen, Tsuna. It was just you." said Subaru and smiled as Tsuna practically went to hug him.

"M-Mou! What happened?!" said Tsuna looking at the wires.

"Daijoubu, I'm just kept for checkup. They'll release me this week if I'm stable enough-" said Subaru and patted his head until someone came in by the window.