Chapter 15 : Cousin

A/N : So~ I'm back! Two new animes with a crossover, I hope you like it! I haven't watched Tokyo Ghoul yet but I already finished Ensemble Stars! I recommend it for readers who like music and it's available in 9anime/funimation.

~ Somewhere else ~

"Akehoshi, where are you going?" said someone with dark hair with a blonde haired boy and a girl.

"Ah-! I was just about to go pack up for Nekoma and surprise my cousin!" said the boy. "Only for 2 days though since he'd tell me to go to school anyways."

"Akehoshi-kun, you have a cousin?" said another one.

"Normally, I would crash at his training camp but nii-chan will scold me." said the boy pouting but anyways, why did you guys ask?"

"No, no, you just don't talk about your family that's all. In fact, all of the third years were wanting to stalk you at times to know your family." said the blonde boy smiling.

"My mom would kill me-" said the boy and shuddered, this was Akehoshi Subaru, a first year. (Let's just say, no war happened :D. They're friends with all the units since Subaru is loveable)

"I doubt that. Plus, she seems nice." said Mao, his group mate.

"She scolds me for hours, Sari!" said Subaru sulking until his phone rang. "Nii-chan, need anything?"

'Yeah, can you go for two days here at the training camp- There's a little emergency.' said Riku.

"What emergency?! Did he get in a fight?!" said Subaru in panic.

'Hold your horses and don't come here running.' said Riku laughing. 'He did get in a fight but just help me calm him down tomorrow please? Plus, he's gonna be extra clingy to you went something happens, right?'

"I-it's not funny! I can't breathe that time because of his grip on me!" said Subaru pouting.

'Ahaha! Ok, I'll stop, but when will you be here tomorrow?' said Riku.

"Erm- Morning? If you really need me, I'll be there in 3 hours at most I think." said Subaru.

'See you here.' said Riku.

"Mnn, you too, Nii-chan." said Subaru and hung up before sulking even more as they imaginary saw a rainy cloud and sad puppy ears on the top of his head. "Why you....you rarely get to a fight...seriously, ever since we started high school, you've been fighting with that team mate of yours..."

"You're really sulky, Subaru-kun! Cheer up!" said a man with pale hair known as Tomoe Hiyori.

"Somehow, his cousin got in a fight." said Hidaka Hokuto, his leader.

"Team mate fight." said Subaru and sulked more. "Why does that boy even get on his team anyways?! They're polar opposites when I remembered!"

"Who's he, Akehoshi-shi?" said Ibara and got ready to look them up.

"That ugh...Kageyama Tobio!" said Subaru and made Hokuto shut up.

"Pfft, Hokuto-kun, don't tell me you're a relative of him?" said Eichi laughing a little.

"...Yeah- he's my younger cousin. He's a literal dumbass and no wonder he didn't get in Shiratorizawa which was famous for sports, typically volleyball." said Hokuto and kept calm. "Gomen Akehoshi, he might've went over board. I don't really kept in touch with him but rather his sister instead."

"Miwa-san!" said Subaru and remembered her. "Hehehe~ Mom knows her and they're friends! Miwa-san comes over sometimes!"

"Oh for God's sake, this boy is even more egoistic than I originally thought." said Ibara who looked Kageyama up. "Surprisingly, your cousin is better than him."