Chapter 6 : "Surprise!!!"

Riku woke up remembering that they got a month off work. He was yawning and stretching away the stiffness from his body to make it fully awake from his good rest. He went to the bathroom and took a morning shower. He grabbed with toothbrush and applied toothpaste and started brushing his teeth. After he was done, he went downstairs to greet his mom and his little sister.

"Ohayo Kaa-san, Ohayo Natsu😊" said Riku coming down the stairs.

"Ohayo Ricchan/Nii-chan!" greeted his mom and Natsu.

"How are you mom when I was away?" asked Riku to his mom who he haven't visited in months.

"We're fine Ricchan. Natsu here wants to be like Shoyo to play volleyball and she's good at school." said

"YUP! I wanna be a volleyball player like Shoyo nii-chan!!!" said Natsu jumping on here seat excited for Shoyo to come back home and play with him.

"Ricchan how's your asthma? Do they treat you right there at the dorm? Is the staff at Takanashi Production nice to your group? Is your teammates nice?" asked their worried mother.

"Mom I'm really fine. My asthma rarely occurs now. They treat me fine at the dorms but they can be really protective of me. Otoharu-san, Banri-san, Manager-san, and the staff are really nice to us. My teammates can be really lazy and super protective. They don't even let me go outside by myself without one of them with me. They really like pampering and spoiling me but it's like I'm adding to their burdens but my teammates are the only hope I have left not telling myself to quit IDOLiSH7 because they're like my family also after Tenn-nii left." said Riku in a disappointed voice like feeling like a burden to them.

"Ricchan did you perhaps met.....Tenn?" asked their mom worried but Natsu just stared at them confused.

"Kaa-chan, nii-chan who is this 'Tenn' boy your talking about?" asked Natsu confused.

"He might look scary at times though....😅." said Riku sweatdropping while remembering his times with Tenn being in his 'Over protective Twin Brother Mode' with a glare that can scare his members except some people.

"Ok...I'll take my space when I see him." said Natsu a little scared by the ellaboration of his nii-chan.

"By the way mom, Shoyo goes to Karasuno High School right? Is he still practicing too much?" asked a worried Riku to his mom if Shoyo is overworking himself.

"I think he's still there. Do you want me to contact the principal to notify him that you will visit their school at times and pick up Shoyo with your friends? Maybe you can also introduce them to Natsu and me😊" asked their mom excited wanting to meet his idol friends.

"Sure mom. Can Natsu come with me to see Shoyo practice?" asked Riku with his puppy eyes that made their mom squeal in cuteness and immediately agree to him.

"Of course you can! You can walk with you holding Natsu so she can be safe. I'll inform the principal now that you and your friends will be visiting!" said their mom.

"Yay! I can finally see Sho-nii in practice!" said Natsu because it's her first time going to his school.

"Oh right, I need to inform my friends to meet at the park near Karasuno." said Riku picking out his phone from his pocket.

RABBIT CHATS (IDOLiSH7, TRIGGER, Re:vale, and ZOOL)

Riku:
Hey guys!

Mitsuki:
Riku!!!

Tamaki:
Hi Rikkun!