Chapter 13 : Tasting the Sunshine's Cooking (Part 2)

⨭Flashback⨮

"Also Tama-nii here isn't angry because he already knows that Aya-chan is also adopted by Kujou Takamasa-san with you to train under him to become idols! Good thing that Tama-nii found out why she was adopted and his reason to let Kujou Takamasa-san adopt her!" said Shoyo while popping behind Riku clutching his sweater behind his back.

"Riku-nii I'm tired........" said Shoyo while fainting unconsciously shutting his body to sleep.

"Shoyo......SHOYO!!! Nevermind, he's like this when he's burned, he really hates it. Kenta, Taka, Shin, Sachi and Shige, go to our private room here in the building, put Shoyo on the bed he's tired and exhausted. You still know where it is right?"

"Yep, after all, we are the only ones who know where it is." said the five boys while carefully putting Shoyo on Kyotani's back.

"Arigatou! De wa let's continue opening the pudding Tamaki and Shoyo made!" said Riku while turning from serious to careless in a second.

⨭Present⨮

"Riku answer my question, how did you know I can curse?!" asked Tenn hurriedly to his brother.

"Oh come on, I already said I can hack! Don't you think I can't hear you when I hack your phone to like call you forcefully and hear you." said Riku innocently.

"If I hear you curse from all of us, I'm adding another hour of lesson for you." said Tenn with glint in his eyes to prove he's angry.

"Oh come on Tenn-nii, that won't do anything to me now! Those glares are nothing since I changed! Now, let's continue the opening of Shoyo and Tamaki's puddings! Ao-san please open the lid!" said Riku with his famous smile.

"Sure Riku-san." replied Aone. "The puddings look nice"

"Of course they are. It's made by Shoyo after all! I wanna eat the puddings Tamaki made now
〒▽〒" said Riku while faking his heart is hurt by clutching his chest.

"Say thanks to Shoyo for us Riku-san" asked a favor by Futakuchi.

"Oh don't worry I'm recording this from the start." said Riku while showing his phone recorder that is open.

"Oh ok Riku-san"

"Just call me Riku, drop the honorifics because I never went to school." 

"Ok Riku."

"TSUGI WA SHIRATORIZAWA DESU! USHIJIMA-SAN AND TENDOU-SAN PLEASE OPEN THE LID!"

"OK~/Hai" replied Tendou and Ushijima with their normal tones of voices.

"Oh! Ours have eagles on top of our puddings!" said Goshiki while getting the purple one.

"I have a red one saying 'Guess Blocker!' by Hinata!" said Tendou while taking a bite of his made pudding. "And it's delicious too! Maybe I can get Shoyo to teach me to cook these!"

"Ehehe Tendou-san I don't think Shoyo can cook until his hand is healed." said Riku while a little sad.

"Oh ok! I hope he gets better before the camps ends! I wanna make pudding for my team mates!" said Tendou while taking more bites of Hinata's made pudding.

⨭Timeskip⨮

When they all tasted their own puddings they were all shocked on how good their Sunshine/Hinata/Kohai/Friend/Bestfriend/Shoyo cooks deliciously. Some of them decided to have cooking lessons with him and some wanted to watch him cook or borrow a recipe for it. They were so into the puddings that Riku clapped his hands together to get everyone's attention.