Chapter 17 : Stars and Sky

~ Next day ~

*yawn* I had good sleep..." said Subaru to himself after he woke up.

"Ohayo, Subaru-nii!' said Tsuna as the Vongola was in his ward.

"Ahaha, ohayo Tsuna." said Subaru and patted his head. "Why are you guys so early? I expected Trickstar to be first."

"Mou! When are you going to be discharged?" said Tsuna.

"Maybe later." said Subaru and laughed. "And I expect your grades are fine..? Or not.."

"*gulp*"

"His grades are low." said Reborn.

"Reborn!" called Tsuna and became terrified.

"...Tsuna, what happened? Don't tell me it was another..." said Subaru and looked worried.

"It's f-fine!" said Tsuna and froze in place.

"Hibari Kyoya. Give me the principal's number now." said Subaru as his eyes glowed gold but gave it anyways.

*ring*

'Hello?'

"Principal." called Subaru in a commanding tone.

'A-akehoshi-san! What is it that you need?'

"I demand you to call Dochahiro Nezu right this instant. If you don't want to taste my wrath to destroy the school that is or expel students myself." said Subaru with a dangerous tone.

'H-hai! Right away!'

"Ano.....what in the world-" said Chrome.

"Carnivore. Don't you dare destroy the school." growled Kyoya.

"Shut the fuck up if you don't want to have broken shoulders." said Subaru as the principal was on phone again.

'Who called for an elite-'

"A fake elite I must say, Dochahiro Nezu. You're fired." said Subaru and smirked.

'What?! Who dares?!'

"I fucking dare as the owner of Namimori Middle School. Pack your things up and I expect you no where in the school premises by tomorrow immediately. Oh, principal? Kindly give me all Tsunayoshi's activities, quizzes, grades, and exams. If I see any wrong grading or sabotaging his grades here, I will end not only your teaching, but also your whole teaching career. Now, good bye. You're only ruining my mood." said Subaru and hang up.

"Did you just- CALL THE PRINCIPAL?!" said Adelheid in shock.

"What? You think I will go easy on that teacher who is tormenting my COUSIN for about 6 years already? I think the fuck not." said Subaru as Shoyo caught his phone which he threw.

"Geez, even if you throw your phone, you have like, at least 10 more of the latest versions." said Shoyo and sighed.

"Shut up-" said Subaru until a ping was heard from his tablet and saw all Tsuna's real grades and ruffled his hair. "I knew you won't disappoint me."

"W-well, they only think I'm cheating anyways. So I just let them sabotage my grades-" said Tsuna and blurted it out.

"YOU JUST LET THEM SABOTAGE YOUR GRADES?!" said Gokudera, Yamamoto, Hana, Ryohei, and Enma.

"You think I can do anything if it was Nezu-sensei?" said Tsuna and raised his eyebrow. "Wait a minute- YOU'RE THE OWNER OF THE SCHOOL?!"

"If I didn't continue my high school, I could've went straight to 3rd year university and graduate." said Subaru and smiled. "You're not the only one acting stupid. I did too. Also, I am the owner of the school since you were a first year middle schooler. Don't underestimate me too much, I still have many more to teach you some times. I can't just let you be left out. It's better to be in the light than the dark."