Chapter 5 : Unknown Connection with ZOOL

⨳In ZOOL'S Living Room⨳
⫏ Minami's POV ⫐

'I contacted Shoyo on how he was doing in the past few months, he said he was ok that relived me a good lot like my burden was lifted by a big bunch of heavy things off my shoulders. Im waiting for a new update on where he was and how is he doing. I heard my phone ping a new message and it turns out he's in Tokyo because their school is having a break from practice and he's in IDOLiSH7's dorm visiting Riku and his friends. I noticed that he sent me a voicemail that is somehow a bit long considering it might be a conversation between him and another person. I quickly lifted my head up and say to my other members that Shoyo updated on how he was doing.'

"Guys! Come here for a while, Shoyo sent a voicemail about a conversation." shouted Minami from the living room to which they immediately came running down the hall from their rooms.

"What did the voicemail say?!" said everyone syncing the tone of their voices worried about him.

"Let's go hear it together. You might bombard me with questions on what happened in Shoyo's day." replied by a sassy Minami teasing his teammates.

"Sure play it now." said Haruka.

When Minami played the voicemail all of ZOOL's eyes widened in shock also on what Shoyo is saying to their rival that is Kujou Tenn.

(In the voicemail)

"He was worried because he can't find Shoyo and his breathing became heavy not because of asthma." explained Sogo

"Shoyo....." whispered Tenn.

Iori noticed Shoyo behind Yuki and worriedly asked if something happened. Apart from telling that he is ok and got lost, sat in a nearby park and got back home with Re:vale, nothing bad happened.

"I'm fine minna. After Tenn-san followed me which turned into a chase and me getting lost at a park, I'm fine. Re:vale even heard me sing...." said Shoyo with a blush spreaded on his face.

"Shoyo," called Tenn and asked something that shocked him, "why did you run away when you saw me at the bookstore?" asked Tenn while looking through Shoyo's eyes.

"That's not of your concern Kujou Tenn-san. From what I remembered correctly, you left our family with that man adopting you with no hesitation and didn't even look back to check on Riku-nii if he's fine or not whether his asthma came back. You even changed your name to 'Kujou' and leaving the 'Nanase' family name in the dirt to rot so why care now when Riku-nii have his asthma relapse and what is more bad that he had a panic attack?" explained and shot Shoyo back to Tenn hitting like arrows in his heart.

"What did you say Shoyo? Are you defying me?" said Tenn with lust in his voice.

"You left right. You didn't look back when Riku-nii had a relapse with his asthma not long after you went with the man that adopted you. Kaa-san always checks her phone to see if you leave messages to ask her about her day. Let me tell you something Tenn-san, after you accepted your fate and destiny to leave us and become an idol just mind your own family now, right. You have your new adopted father and maybe a new sister or brother. Who knows, you left us in the dark but we are having our own thoughts worrying about you when you eat, sleep, or even study right. Your like a question with 2 choices Tenn-san. Think of yourself being the question, you only answer for what is right for you, right? So if you pick one you might be either right or wrong. It doesn't depend on you who will choose destiny, it's only God who will know what is right or what is wrong. Don't even think about approaching me or Mom, you left us even Natsu wasn't even born." said Shoyo in a bold manner that shocked Tenn on every aspect even his pride went down.