Neighbors!

Chaeyoung's Pov
I was tge last person to eat in our house, my skulls are writing novel painting and even calculate math equations. I don't have any btothers and sister, means I'm an only child. I'm a girl, with a boy personality.
__________
Chae's Pov
My father sent me to a condo where I live, I was so stubborn so they let me to be independent, they somehow give me allowance every 3rd month. I really need to do so much stuff for me to survive or else my father will take me to the prison to sent my life there.

*knock knock*

I opened tge door as soon as I see this idiot again giving me food!

"Hello, I'm your new neighbor, here I brought you some food for you to eat, your condo, seemed big"

"Thanks! But no thanks!"

I dlammed tge door at her face leaving her behind knocking the door. It was so irritating so I opened again.

"What?!"

I was so surprised when I sae my father standing still with a angry face.

"Dad.."

"Son Chaeyoung!"

"Da-dad?"

"Our bills are going up and I don' have any cash, lend me some of yours!"

"But I just paid mine too, so I don't have anytging for now."

"Ughh, you really sucks Chaeyoung!"

He left slamming tge door after eveything happened. Anitger knock on my door happened this time its this idiot again. I'm so tired if this!

"What?"

"I'm sorry Chaeyoung"

"Wait, how do you know my name? Are you stalking me?"

"No-"

"You know what forget it just leave!"

"But let me explain"

"Sure, the explain"

She put the food right to the kitchen and explains in the sofa.

"So here, I saw you and your fatger talking right to my door I peeked at you both havibg a hard time tgrough your bills, I have some extra money that will help you, I can lend you some if you'd like"

"N-no idiot- I mean Mina"

Shit!

"Idiot? So you call me like that? After evrytime im helping you to bring food you're just gonna say that? You know what? Sana is riggt you are jhst a stupid girl that I'm givring sometime to change"

She walked down the kitchen leading to the front door of my condo.

Shit! Shat did I do

After a few days she never talked to me,.she always leave me some topperwares having them food inside, Jwas so worried about her so I ttied to cooked and finally I got my own recipe of her fave food(for those who donĺ know how I get those fave food, I asked my friend to know her fave food).

Mina's Pov
*knock knock*
I imediatley opened the door, hoping its Sana again.

"Hi!"

"Uhh, why are you here?"

"I was so worried about you, so I brought you some food i also collect all the topperwares you always bring outside the door."

Okay. This is it, I really need to talk to her about everything. I need to recall her past.

"Okay. Uhmm thanks, do yiu want to eat with me?"

"S-sure."

I stepped up and place the food into the table with thr plates.

We ate togetger witg some talk, now I know what feels to talk with someone you want to be friend with.
=============
Hi everyone im bacj with another story this time I wouldnt remove this hope you guys like it.
-michaengtut

Not edited.