Remember Me

Chaeyoung hugged Mina as she wakes up from sleeping.

"Wh-why? Why am I here? Ahh.!!"

She shouted in pain as she's head began to ache.

"I'm Chaeyoung, btw your name is Mina. You know, lots of people loves you? Including me Mina. Your mom, your Dad, me, Sana your bestfriend and your aubties and uncles"

I Began tearing up, while hearing all I said to Mina. I wasn't prepare to see her while awake now. It was so long aince I sae her talking to me from her coma.

I know Mina will be here kissing me and lovinv me everytime I'm lonely and happy. I want to make sure she is hapky with me.

"M-mina? Its my name?"

"Yes, how about your mother's name? Do you know?"

"Uhh is it I-Irene?"

I gasp as I heard her said that I imedietley call a doctor and screem for her mother's name.

She is now checking Mina, and she seemed confused at first. Later on, rge doctor talk to us outside the room.

"Is evrryghinv okay, doc?"

"Yes ma'am there's nothing to worry about, maybe few weeks she can go home. Btw, can I know why did you call me and Irene?

Wait how did she know momny Irene's name? Anyways I said everything what heppened back there, and they we're surprised as I am now, doc also said that its so rare thatcthe patient can remember almost evrything.She was really from a smart family.

---

As I changed my shift from Mina's room to take care of her for this Midnight since Mommy Irene wants to sleep well. She trust me about her decision and she is willing to do evrything to our relationship.

---

"Ch-chaeyoung?"

I woke up as a kiss on my forehead touches me

"M-Mina, you're awake."

"Hihi"

She laughed and laughed as I ask why. She said that I should a grabbed the mirror.

I did what she said.

Fuck.

"What's this Minari? Are you playing tricks on daddy?"

Shut why did I say that?

"Chaeyoung? Are you my dad?"

Shit, she must interpret me.

"N-no, I'll explaon everything once we'e out of here."

"O-okay"

She kissed me again as I feel her trusting me.

"I love you chaeyoung, even we're only friends."

I can't wait to say it to Mina that we're girlfriends, but the doctor said that she can't have stress.

---
I was prapering breakfast in the house to bring inthe hospital before Mina wakes up.

I brought her fave menu which is egg sandwich and her fave coffee drink which is cappucino freah from starbuck, i git them all for 5 to 10 pieces so that we can share them in the hospital.

---
I'm now here at the hospital walking fast and carefully not to brek the sandwiches nor drop them.

*Knock knock*

"Come in"

"Hi, mommy"

I was surprised as I saw my mom and dad.

I kissed them as I was welcoming tgem here in the hospital. I saw lots of banner here saying "Get Well Soon"

When did they even care about me?

"Mom, dad. Why are you here?"

"Me abd your mom misses you so much. I know we are the worst parents, but we want to help you."

"Charyoung, your mother and father are the best, they even gave me this"

She shows me the bag and a fluffy toy penguin.

I am pleased as Mina and my family are my close.

"Chaeyoung, can we talk?"

I walk towards to my father and ask why

"Chaeyoung, your our only son and we don't want to make the worst decisipn that we would regret in our whole life, we want the best for you and your friend"

"It's girlfriend dad."

"What?! Joke, I know yiu and Mina have somethibg different that couples have, tou guys also have them."

"What is it dad?"

"Its closeness and caring"

I hugged my dad as we go f9rwrd in the room.

I missed this bonding since we fight each other.