When you Smile

Chaeng is happy with Yeorum, who is her new gielfriend. But she really feels something is weird. In 9 months of secret relationship, Yeorum changed. She ussually go home around 5 pm from work, but this few months she always says that she's late because of loaded works.

She rare eat dinner with Chaebg and always says that she's tired.

Chaeyoung can't take it. She decided to break up

---
"Mom, is Mina there?"

"She's here, why? Do you want to talk to her? If in the phone, no. You both should talk in personal."

"Yes Mom"

Chaeng went to the hospital rrom where Mina is in charge.

"Mina?"

"Why are you even here?"

"I'm here to talk to you."

"I don't want to talk to a person who make me believe in fucking love! Go away!"

Mina loudly said her angryness on Chaeyoung. She wanted to believe o  him but she can't because of that fucking promise.

"Mina, I love you. I always loved you. I always miss you-

"Save it. I don't wanna hear anything from you! Go away!"

"Mina-

"Go away!"

"Mina! I love you!"

"No, no tgis is fucling wrong Chaebg. Fucking wrong."

"No! How 'bout Yeorum? You can't cheat on 'em..."

"We broke up..."

"What?"

"But why?"

"She really keeps on coming home lately and she never tall to me..."

"I'm sorry Chaeng..."

"Mina, please let me love you again..."

"I'm sorry..."

"I'll wait forever..."

Chaeng left and Mina was crying the whole day since Chaebg visits her. Mina's health was going doqn and she can't really do anythong productive.

Mina's pov

"Dear?"

"Mom, I'm here"

"Dear, Chaeng keeps on calling on your phone yet you didn't answer. She's worried about you..."

"Mom, just make her forget me. I'll die anh time now."

"Dear, if you will wait for her and really confess and tell your feelings. She would be very happy for that. Mina, baby if uou really love her, you'll do everything and sacrifise everuthing on her."

Mom's right, I shouldn't give up in this time. I should do evrtthing on her.

--
I called Chaeng imedietley and go here on to ghe hospital.

"Chaeng?"

"Mina..."

"Chaeng, I love you!"

"Mina-

"I love you very much... I hope you waited me..."

"Of course! I'll wait forever right? Mina baby, I missed you so much..."

"I love you"

"I love you so much"

She pevk a liss ob my lips and procede to eat the fruits she brought to me.

I missed her, and I'll miss her....

~~~
P.S last part will be sad prepare to cry...
:Bunch of typos in this part and all part...