KILL!

Mina's Pov
Shit! No no no! I donĺ want to narry someone that is not Chaeyoung!!! Ihave to do sometging rather panick!

I tried to talk to the Investor and change the deal, but he didn't accept. Now I'm worried for my soon-to-be-company and tgis F*cking MARRIAGEEEEE!

"Please sir, I will do everytging that it takes for our company. Please let me co this and have some faith witgin me. I'm not gonna be happy if your goibg to use me and your son. Please, don't do this to us."

I cried as soon as I heard foot steps

Shit! Is this bam?

"B-bam?"

"Hi Mina."

"Wh-why?"

"What do you mean why? Didn't you say that I'm no longer your boyfriend? And also not fiance? Then maybe I can be and will be your HUSBAND!"

I shouted very loud as I can staying away from Bam's face. Ican't belive that he would be this crazy. I canĺ even do anything. This is gor the sakebof our company. Lord, help me through this!

"Bam, please leave us. Leave me alone!"

He burst into anger, as if he was gonna kill me.

"No!!!"

He tied me in the post between the office(his office) and his dad's office.

"Now, get her and tied her at the place!"

I can't move and breathe. I wasn't able to call Chae because of this rope!

No ones pov
Mina is still in the car, Bam's security guard, guards Mina. They're very strict about this.

They went to an abandoned place where Chae's house is far. Chae will drive 50 km to go in that abandoned place.

Mina's phone was dropped in the running water while they were walking.

"Bam?"

"Yes?"

"Can you feed me?"

"Wh-why?"

"Hrllo? I'm tied here? Remember?"

Bam's pov
Shit. Is she flirting? Fuckkkk you're to kill Chaeyoun and get Mina back not to fuck her!

"Hello?!"

"Y-yeah!"

I feed ber while looking at me seductively like wanting to have sex! I ask her if she's okay. And she said no. I immediately ask why tgen she replied.

"Cuz you don't fuck me!"

What? Really? Does she want to have sex witg me? Yep. Okay okay now I goy it, she wants me to fuck her.
=====
Hi everyone. This is a bit sexually. Sorry for those reading this part. Love yawa all
-michaengtut

Not edited