Make you feel better

Mina's Pov
Im now at the work and I'm really frustrated because of this fucking report. I can't think what should I report for this week and what we gonna discuss.

"Fuck!!"

"Ms Myoui are you okay?"

A familiar voice came inside my office as my face recognises it and made me calm.

Its chaeng.

"Chaeng? I mean Ms Son?"

"Yeh, Are you okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay..."

She go back at her office as I continue to work.

"Everybody, we're gona celebrate cus Ms. Lee, accept our reports. And they are willing yo give us a whole activities to make sure that we won't do anything about our jobs."

"Really Ma'am?"

"Yes. Btw where do you guys wanna eat?"

"Ma'am maybe we can go outing aince its too late for us to go outing..."

"Yeah, that's a great suggestion... Btw how can we make sure that we are the only people in the pool?"

"We can do it by private."

"Ohh yeah so everyone... early outtt... see you guys tomorrow"

"Thanks Ma'am..."

---
Next day

Chaeng Pov
I've move on about our past. I know that its so late buy I've encourage myself to move on about it.

I'm now on my table and start doing my job.

"Chaeng?"

"Ohh, Ms Myoui"

"Its Mina, Chaeng..."

"Ohh, Mina"

She hugged me tightly after talking

"Chaeng..."

"Mina?"

I pushed her a bit to stop the hug. Although I missed it too.

"Chaeng?"

"Mina-

"I missed you too..."

"But-

"I never forgotten you since I went to Paris. Chaeng, I always contact Mom to check on you, I loved Bam because I saw your personality on him. I never want to go away on you nor break my promises on you. I wished I never go, I wish I didn't let you to Somi. I wish I never take my pride on you. I wish I didn't left you. I'm sorry Chaeng for everything. I'm sorry."

What? She what?

"Chaeng, Somi's Mom told me that If I won't take you to Somi. She'll kill you... I don't want you to be killed..."

"Mina-

"Chaeng, I'm sorry"

"Mina, Its okay.... Its okay..."

I let her sob on my chest as she's so lonely.

---
I cant focus on my work because of Mina. Why would she say that to me, not this time that I've move-on on her.

"Ms. Myoui? Someone calls on you..

"Okay..."

I herd her secretary and ask who called on her. But ahe said nothing, its just emergency..

Mina's Pov
"Baby, comeback please..."

"Bam?"

"It baby, Mina. Its baby...

"I'm sorry but I can't"

Ivteard up as soon as I remember all what he sued to say to me, that what ever happens he'll never find replacement on me. All of that was a fucking lie! A fucking lie!

Chaeng walk inside carefully on my desk and hands out a piece of handkerchief.

"Mina, your tears.."

"Huh? Oh yeah..."

"Thank you"

"Your welcome, btw are you okay?"

"Yeah, why would I be not okay?"

"Okay, just tell me everything if your not okay.."

"Yeah, No problem..."

I really looked so embarassed..

---
Chaeng's Pov
I'm now going home when Mina approached me.

"Chaeng..."

"Ms. Myoui..."

I bow my head as a sign of respect...

"Chaeng?"

"Yes?"

"Nothing..."

"Okay, Ms. Myoui... good night and have a good sleep..."

Well its really harsh on her, but i have to.

---
Mina's Pov
"Chaeng?"

"Ohh, Mina? Why did you call? Its so early..."

"Can we talk?"

"I'm sorry I can't I'll be seeing my friend..."

"Oh- ok"

"Okay bye..."

"Okay-

She turned the phone off without making me finish saying my words...

How rude....

Btw, she's really moved on now.. I wish I'll be the last one who have her heart even tho its too late...

---

"Chaeng"

"Ohh Mina.."

"Can we talk?"

"Uhh sorry I can't... I have a date later..."

"Ohh okay.."

She hanged up and put the phone down...

Its really annoying...

----
"Chaeng-

"Mina I said and will ever said that I can't! Look I have a girlfriend, and I'm not going to do the same ahit that you do to me before! So leave me alone!"

Huh? Is this Karma? Is this her payback on me? I want her to be happy, why am I like this? Am I a bad person?

---

I am here at the bar and drunk all night as she said the she have a girlfriend.. it hurts!

"Ma'am, you're drinking so much... can you handle it?"

"Stop worrying me.... like you guys care.... wohhooooo! Lets drink more...."

No one's pov

Mina decided to get drunk everunight until she can't focua on tgeir work and forgot their outing...

"Mina.."

"Ms. Son focus on your work..."

"Mina..."

"Ms. Son! I said focus on your work!"

"Fine!"

Chaeng left the office and went to her own desk. Mina is left in tge office with anger, pain and tears on her face.

She can't hide her anger when chaeng said that she have a girlfriend.

~~~

Looks like they we'e not meant to be...