Highschool Friend

I am here waitibg for Mom and Dad to go outside to the hospital. They told me they want to spend time with Mina ibvthe other time. I'm really happy that they are really close now.

---
I went up in the stall as I heard someone shouting, It's Dahyunie, my highschool bestfriend. She run onto me and hugged me, we barely see each other so, we missed eachOther.

We went up in to Mina's room to continue are talk.

"Chaeyoung? Are you cheating on me? Wh-why? How could you?"

She began cryibg out loud as her parents saw it.

Well she doesn'y remember her since she have an amnesia.

"Baby, its Dahyun. She is my highschool friend. I know you can't remember those, but she is my friend Baby, only friend Baby"

She beggan hugging me and cried on mh ahoulders as I feel her sorry.

"Jts okay baby,"

I whispered yo her ear as she remove her tight hug on me whivhI love tge most.

"Btw, tgis is Dahyun-

"We know"

Tgey responded as they interupt me from speaking, I really was about to say all abour her,really.

---

I am now here waiting for Mina to go outside the bathroom, I wanted to talk to her when we're botg alone.

"Mina,baby?"

"Yes chaeyoung?"

"Are you mine now?"

"Wdym, mine now?"

"I mean, you know I call you baby and-

"Yes, I really trust you since I saw yoi wairing for me to wake up, still I want to grow old with yiu even we're not yet there, I love you my baby, I love yo uso much."

We slowly face eaxh other and little by little we kiss passionately, tge kiss was slow and perfect. I missed her kiss snd her lips.and-

"Yes, I really trust you since I saw yoi wairing for me to wake up, still I want to grow old with yiu even we're not yet there, I love you my baby, I love yo uso much."

We slowly face eaxh other and little by little we kiss passionately, tge kiss was slow and perfect. I missed her kiss snd her lips.

I broke the kiss and said good night for us to sleep well and start the morning tomorrow.

---
A kiss on my lips wakes me up, again jts Mina who can't stop kissing me.

"Baby... St-.. it.."

I pushed her a bit

"Baby, stop..."

"But I love you..."

"I know but atop please, I'm only yours...

She sighed and continue to lie down.

---

I'm now at the supermarket picking some vegtables and frits to bring in the hospital.

"Ch-chaeyoung?"

I turned around and saw Somi

Eventually, she is my Crush before, long l9ng long long time ago. She refused fo love me back thr way I love her, we never thought we would see each other again.

Fuck!

"S-Somi..."

Shr kissed me in my lips witgout any danger.

I pushed her to stpp the kiss.

"Somi, I have a gitlfriend."

"She'll never know right,baby?"

Shit, nope I'm never gonna fall for this.

"No, We are not friends anymore, so please leave me alone."

I vontinue walking and start strollibg the shopping cart as she pulls back my hand.

"Wait.."

"I know its to late but, I love you. I know I can't replace her but I love you so much and I'm willibg to risk everything for us"

Nope! No! No chaeyoung No!

"Sorry Somi but She's my first and no matter what happens I will never leave her."

I stroll the shopping mart and continue to walk.

---
I'm now washing the vegatables and all I bought in the super market as a call ribged in my phone.

"Baby?"

"Yes?"

"Can you answer my phone?"

"Ohh- ok sure"

Mina's Pov

"Its Unknown number baby"

"Its okay, go answer it"

I answered the call and heared a familiar voice

"Hello?"

"Hello? Caheyoung?"

"Uhh, who are you?"

"Duhh, we met earlier right?"

What? She met who?

"Uhh can you tell you-

Chaeyoung grabbs the phone and call ended it.

"Its nothing baby,"

"Chaeyoung!!"

Chaeyoung's Pov

She slammed rhe table in anger seeing her fired eyes are so scary.

If eyes can kill I might be dead.

----

Sorry for late UD rhanks for supporting love yall!
-michaengtut

Not edited