Set you Free

Everything will be okay...

Mina's Pov
I ran away after talking with Chaeng. I can't really blame her feelings. Love will be like that in how many times, tgere will be happy times and sad times.

Chaeyoung's pov
'Its okay, baby. I'll set tou free if you're not happy with me. I'll accept it'

Fuckkkk! I can't Leave Mina like this.

I call Mina in my phone beside the bed.

*Ring ring*

"Chaeng.."

"Mina wait me, wait me Mina"

"Chaeng leave me, I'll leave you 1ith Somi, I know it hurts buy that what's the right thing to do."

I left the hospital and called a taxi to drive me in aitport.

Mina's Pov
"Mom, I'll be leaving soon. Wait me okay? I'll be back after a year. I will be a good niece to Auntie. I love you Mom."

I hugged my mom tight cuz I will really miss her.

"Honey, how 'bout chaeng? Are'nt you gonna cakl her?"

"Mom.."

"Honey, I know how it hurts but you still need to aay goodbye to her."

I get the phone in my bag and called chaeng but it seemed she's not answering.

I called 5 times and she didn't answer. It looked like that she's enjoying her life with Somi now.

---
Chaeng Pov
I'm now here at the airport running quickly to stop Mina from flying.

"Mommy!"

I saw Mina's mom and caled her

"Where's Mina?"

"She alrwady left 30 mins ago"

What?

My heart skipped abeat whrn I jeard her said that Mina was gone.

I will never see Mina again. I will never.

I kneeled my knees on the floor and began to cry. I will regret everything I did.

"Mina!!!"

---
"Chaeng?"

"Mina?

"Chaeng? Why what happened?"

"Yiu're here?"

"Yes why?

"I missed you"

"I missed you yoo very much.

I saw her from the bathroom stall. I quickly ran to her and hugged her tight.

"I'm sorry for what I've done to you Mina, I'm sorry I wasn't enough, I'm sorry I can't do anything right. I'm sorry for everythibg Mina. I know that I'm so selfiah to say this yo you now. I'm sorry Mina."

"Chaeng, I'm sorry but I'm going to Paris. I will be living there for 1 year."

"Wh-what? But aren't you happy with me here?"

"I'm sorry charng my auntie wants me there..."

"So you've forgotten everything on us?"

"N-no.."

"Tgen why are you leaving?"

"I need to go chaeng, please stop holding me"

"No.."

"Chaeng"

Mina's mom seperated our hands and hold me

"Chaeng, baby, leave Mina. I'm sure you'll be happy wirg your mistress Somi"

"No mom she isn't my mistress"

"Mina go away leave NOW!"